The Official January Transfer Window Thread

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Fanhouse Percy gets most of his "news" off here I think...

He is sometimes correct but often wrong, so let's see what appertains...

lol

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

What time do clubs normally announce new signings?

just would've thought they would have mentioned it by now

being honest £1million is far to much for Marshall he's a good player but imo Megson and Milan are to shrewed to pay silly money.

When Mike Jones settles down we'll see just what great value for money signigs Megson can identify.

Not sure about timing. But you would have thought if all tied up? LCFC would wont to let the fans know ASAP. Seems like there could be more to this than meets the eye?, especially with SSN suggesting that we are still in the hunt. Or alternatively, just lazy journalism.

Reports are suggesting that LCFC are going to pay £750k and the rest upon promotion. When considering what Bournemouth have just paid for a 27 year old, surely? paying this kind of cash for a 21 year old is not silly money. Maybe, MM and GM have looked at the market and decided to match the offer of LCFC. The only problem we have, if this was the case, is can we match the wages that LCFC will be offering. Obviously all this is speculation, but it would be ace if it came off!....

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

I'll believe it when its announced officially that he has signed for someone else

I found it interesting that Megson said yesterday that we shouldn't read to much into squad numbers.

Has it been officially confirmed that we wont be doing any other transfer business today?

i still think one in and one out

Not sure about timing. But you would have thought if all tied up LCFC would wont to let the fans know ASAP. Seems like there could be more to this than meets the eye?, especially with SSN suggesting that we are still in the hunt, or alternatively it is just lazy journalism.

Reports suggest that LCFC are going to play £750k and the rest to SCFC upon promotion. When considering what Bournemouth have just paid in our division for a 27 year old, surely paying this kind of cash for a 21 year old is not silly money. Maybe MM and GM looked at the market and decided to match the offer of LCFC. The only problem we have, if this is the case, is matching the wages that LCFC will be offering. Obviously all this is speculation, but it would be ace if it came off!....

I agree with you mate, it doesn't matter what time of the day a player is signed its still announced

i got a txt yesterday about Bostock , went on owlstalk and there was already a thread about it and also some wednesday fans on a spurs thread asking about him.

We've not had any leicester fans on here and you would have thought they would have recieved some news from the club.

If they do go for him i'm sure they'll get him but until it's official its not happened.

this isn't all it seems in my eyes

Sky now reporting the Clarke to Crawley deal... not done yet though.

PS People STILL think we'll sign Marshall..

DAFOOOOOOOOOOK ????

If leiceter are in for him then we wont but that deal hasn't officially been announced.

I very much doubt we will sign him but until he goes somewhere else i'll hope we have a chance.

I think ther will be 1 in and 1 out today

Guest Foxhill Owl

If leiceter are in for him then we wont but that deal hasn't officially been announced.

I very much doubt we will sign him but until he goes somewhere else i'll hope we have a chance.

Who do you think will go out ?

Clinton ?

Palmer ?

I wonder lol lol

Guest Foxhill Owl

Clinton ?

Palmer ?

I wonder lol lol

Guest Davecowl

It says in the paper that Leicester HOPE to capture Ben Marshall today for a 1 million deal.

But then it says he has signed a 3.5 year deal and will be in the squad to face Middlesborough

Clinton ?

Palmer ?

I wonder lol lol

I've got no idea bit of pointless speculation on my part really lol

i've actually just sat here with a brew thinking why did i put 1 in and 1 out like i've got any idea of how a club is run!!!!

i actually feel like a *** for putting it :blush: i might have to take up fifa of footie manager now :rolleyes:

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

According to reports on twitter Stoke have confirmed that Marshall has not signed for Leicester, yet.

With Bournemouth doing a 'Charlton' and signing all the young talent, I would suggest to MM that he attempts to do all he can to bring Marshall to the club.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump