Lee Clark

0,,10312~9642696,00.jpg

He's packed some timber on.

It's like a spot the ball picture, only it's spot the tail. Apart from the obvious tail in a white shirt, where should the tail' be in this photo? My guesses are one in his mouth, one in his right hand, one between his index finger and thumb on his left hand, and one in his ear.

Guest intercity0wl

my main worry...

And if the ref does spoil it there's always this. wonder what the player in red nicks right at the end.

Edited by intercity0wl

Hate him.

But just been on football league show - here's a bit of what he said about tomorrow

"Proper game this one"

"There's just something about Hillsborough - whenever I go there, there's just something special about it"

Fair play. Now I hope we stuff them.

I like Lee Clarke, a proper football man that acknowledges a proper football ground.

flip me, there are a million more managers that I disklike more than Lee Clarke.

I like Lee Clarke, a proper football man that acknowledges a proper football ground.

flip me, there are a million more managers that I disklike more than Lee Clarke.

Eckington has it spot on

I can see some fireworks on the touchline tomorrow if the game gets tasty. I lost the tiniest bit of respect I had for the bloke when I saw his "handshake" with the Stevenage manager after that game and I would love for him to do it to Megson.

Edited by darra

Guest Distraught!

Hate him.

But just been on football league show - here's a bit of what he said about tomorrow

"Proper game this one"

"There's just something about Hillsborough - whenever I go there, there's just something special about it"

Yep, not like Subbuteo or playing on the computer, eh? lol

Hate him.

"Proper game this one"

....only come to see The Wednesday...

I don't understand the animosity towards Lee Clark to be honest.

He was a good professional who gave his all for those he played for, and as a manager he's certainly one for the future.

People say he's arrogant and smug, isn't that what Mourinho is and what Brian Clough was?

I don't understand the animosity towards Lee Clark to be honest.

He was a good professional who gave his all for those he played for, and as a manager he's certainly one for the future.

People say he's arrogant and smug, isn't that what Mourinho is and what Brian Clough was?

Mourinho and Clough were world class managers that won competitions at the very top level. Any arrogance or smugness they had was justified. Clarks had a relatively easy gig at Huddersfield: Time, money and a decent set of players and he hasnt won anything yet, hasnt achieved what he's been asked to. In my opinion a very over rated manager, purely because he's young and people believe his own hype. Arrogance becomes less forgivable the less justified it is. He's a idiot.

Money or not, he's done a great job at Hudds and was unlucky not to be promoted last year. They were the best side in the league last year for me. I understand where people are coming from on here but I feel the best managers are the ones who are hated by fans of teams in their league. Bit like the whole football world seems to have a negative opinion on our own beloved Arsene Ginger - everyone hates him/us cos we're doing well.

Long may it continue :) UTO HMSPTL!

I don't understand how people can say they hate someone the don't know, he's a decent mamager who hasn't disrespected us so why the 'hate' for him?

Hopefully we beat them but he's hardly the anti-christ some have been painting him as.