Saturday Attendance Predictions

Just over 10,000 available online now.

With the segregation and away sales calculations earlier in the week, it would suggest 21,000 home tickets have been sold, and I think the last call on Huddersfield sales was around 3,500 with 1,800 still available. So, I'd hazard a calculated guess that 24,500 have been sold so far. Still tomorrow and walk up sales to go.

I've got an inkling about the attendence on Saturday that it will be something special.

about 8 or 9 guys I work with who have not been all season are suddenly all going, all talking about it and looking forward to going too.

I just pray if we have a lot of fans who haven't gone for a while that we win and it's a good game for them, to get people back in the habit of going to Hillsborough on a Saturday.

Edited by salmonbones

Just over 10,000 available online now.

With the segregation and away sales calculations earlier in the week, it would suggest 21,000 home tickets have been sold, and I think the last call on Huddersfield sales was around 3,500 with 1,800 still available. So, I'd hazard a calculated guess that 24,500 have been sold so far. Still tomorrow and walk up sales to go.

in that case I reckon we are looking at around 27k.

Can't wait.

The security guard at work is going and he hasn't been since the palace game so i'm expecting that this could be a return of the stay aways fixture.

In short we need a win because it could mean a return in crowd numbers big time but also a way of saying thank you to Milan. lol

More than any of these:

post-11548-0-76247200-1323817019_thumb.j

Yep, highest attendance in League 1 so far this season. Will any other L1 club get that many?

Bigger crowds yet to come at Hillsborough this season:

• Pigs (defo),
  • Charlton (maybe),
  • promotion clinching match (defo),
  • last game of season (defo if promotion party/clincher, or in the unlikely even that a play-off place is at stake, otherwise just a maybe)
  • Others?

Wednesday: Massive since 1867!