Saturday Attendance Predictions

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Are we hiring the Sty for a beamback when we sell out....

It would make an OK beamback centre for us.... theres a hotel there too for refreshments...

Guest JoeTheOwl

I reckon with tickets sold plus people going on a whim to pay on the day we'll get about 28,500.

Now.. all together now...

If you're MASSIVE and you know it clap your hands...

Edited by JoeTheOwl

deejayone deejayone

Looks like a bumper crowd for Saturday, we've already sold more HOME tickets than the WHOLE ATTENDANCE for SUFC v Hudds on 13/09! #swfc

Wow- only about 15% availability left on the North Stand for Saturday right now. If you want to sit on there, get your tickets now!

some stuff deejay's been posting on twitter. Best support in the league and clearly going to be 28000+

Guest BirdonaMaguire

deejayone deejayone

Looks like a bumper crowd for Saturday, we've already sold more HOME tickets than the WHOLE ATTENDANCE for SUFC v Hudds on 13/09! #swfc

Wow- only about 15% availability left on the North Stand for Saturday right now. If you want to sit on there, get your tickets now!

some stuff deejay's been posting on twitter. Best support in the league and clearly going to be 28000+

I dunno about 28k, Blades got 17,373 v Hudders so if we've beat that with home support say 18k, plus 3,800 away we're looking at 22kish plus walk up.

I dunno about 28k, Blades got 17,373 v Hudders so if we've beat that with home support say 18k, plus 3,800 away we're looking at 22kish plus walk up.

I thought same. Maybe 23-24k on sat. I've learned a bit from Oldham game when it was 'confirmed' we'd already sold 4,000 and heading to a sell out. Hope I'm wrong but can't see it being 28,000 most people claim

Uto !