Hallam FC V Sheffield Wednesday XI

Guest Saturday Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Well Sean Macauly did say that results are not important, it's more about development or something along them lines anyway.

flip me if i was a player i would be pissed off at losing every friggin week and i can't see much developing going on.

Guest Saturday Owl

Just got home and I've got to say that was actually a waste of money, our academy is absolutely terrible.

McAuley needs to go and we need to completely sort out the facilities as we do the players.

Get rid of them all and start again, otherwise our academy is just going to be a big drain on us.

Well Sean Macauly did say that results are not important, it's more about development or something along them lines anyway.

flip me if i was a player i would be pissed off at losing every friggin week and i can't see much developing going on.I heard Wankiewicz got pulled off at half-time?

I am completely out of touch. I had no idea this game was on tonight.

Me and the missus were in the garden earlier in the evening - we live a stone's throw from Hallam's ground - and you could tell there was a big crowd in tonight.

My missus says "...the season hasn't started yet has it?..." "No..." says me. "It'll be a pre-season game against somebody...."

:blush:

Guest intercity0wl

Just got home and I've got to say that was actually a waste of money, our academy is absolutely terrible.

McAuley needs to go and we need to completely sort out the facilities as we do the players.

Get rid of them all and start again, otherwise our academy is just going to be a big drain on us.

Just out of curiosity can i ask if your a Foundation member ?.