Scotland

Given how things are going, SWFC have no interest in signing anyone!

Two early bits of good business, then nowt - despute letting over half a dozen player (plus loans) go back.

Come on dude, show faith - I honestly believe Milan is the first chairman we have had in a long time that knows what he wants and how to get it, just because we havent got people making silly claims at the club doesn't mean there isn't anything happening.

Its just happening in a far more professional way :biggrin:

Come on dude, show faith - I honestly believe Milan is the first chairman we have had in a long time that knows what he wants and how to get it, just because we havent got people making silly claims at the club doesn't mean there isn't anything happening.

Its just happening in a far more professional way :biggrin:

True mate, it is just frustrating. We all know how important pre-season is and having our squad together for it is vital. The players go away for the start of pre-season in less than a week I think, which is concerning given we still need to sign 7 players (if MM and GM comments have been anything to go by).

SSN now says we are with a quote from MM

Is it the same quote taken from the Ipswich website? I`m sure that particular quote was meant for Mellor.

Personally I dont want us to sign him. I`d rather we got Mellor and then a young/quick striker on loan from the prem if possible.

What about that young lad Charlton loaned from Liverpool last season Nathan Ecclestone?

He seemed quick and sharp the few times I did see him. Although actually his scoring record isnt great lol.