Best game off the season

Guest darlo owl

Guest darlo owl

What was your most enjoyable game off the season or the best performance that you seen. For me most enjoyable was notts co away. The best performance by a mile was notts co at our place in the JPT

Guest Saturday Owl

Most entertaining game- Chesterfield JPT

Best Performance- Notts County- JPT (1st half anyway)

Most enjoyable game- Bristol Rovers in the 6-2 win.

Worst game- 4-1 loss to Peterborough, or the 5-1 defeat to Exeter

What was your most enjoyable game off the season or the best performance that you seen. For me most enjoyable was notts co away. The best performance by a mile was notts co at our place in the JPT

I couldn't make the game V Notts County away, but I went to the home game V Notts County in the JPT and agree, that first half performance was as good as anything I've seen for a few years.

Our only away victory was Yeovil, so that goes down as my favourite away trip. We had a great night at Sflaphorpe watching Wednesdayites take turn into running onto the pitch and being chased by overweight stewards, unfortunately, and as usual, the performance on the pitch didn't match the performance on the terraces.

Another highlight at Sflaphorpe was watching a female steward, all 5 foot of her, telling this 6 foot Wednesdayite off at the end of the game, to his credit he just stood there and let her have a good rant, while passing Wednesdayites were egging her on, you tell him love, that sort of thing. :biggrin:

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Best was Bristol or first game against Dagenham- oh how we all thought we'd romp it from there on in.

Worst would have to be Leyton away. The place itself was a hole, but our performance was something else. Our own fans chanting you're getting sacked in the morning just summed up everything that day.

Dagenham was rotten away. Trecking there only to be mugged off by a sh*t decision... and then their centre back turning round to us in the away stand for a good half a minute pumping his fists and laughing.. then potter being denied by the fat roberts which must have been the save of his life..

Worst, there at many.

It's between Brentford at home and Yeovil at home though.

The Brentford game I've never felt so low after a match before. I thought we were going to get relegated after that.

The Yeovil game just made me flipping angry. Really angry.

Best.

Probably the Chesterfield game, just because of the pen shoot out.

Oh the excitement of the last season.

Best game of the season

Hartlepool 0-5 Wednesday.

Worst game will surprise many but i've got to go for our 1-0 defeat away at Charlton Athletic. The performance was awful, I think our only attempt at goal was a 92nd minute ballooned free kick by Daniel Jones. Plus there were plenty of in house fighting between the fans that day, mainly because there was a split between back or sack Irvine. That performance was worse than Leyton Orient and Exeter for me because we were poo throughout 90 minutes, the other 2 mentioned we were poor for only 45 minutes.