And Saturdays Ref is

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Sheffield Wednesday v Exeter City

A P D'URSO

K W Haycock and K D G Lawson

Fourth Official P Hodskinson

Guest Big Guns

cant we have that woman linesman so we can sing get your boobies out 4 the lads :blink: is a woman called a linesman :huh:

Guest intercity0wl

flip me, I saw the thread title and instantly thought "not bothered, as long as it's not D'urso" :angry:

My thought exactly when i saw the appointment, hence why i shared it, been some real poor ones this season, but i would put D'urso just behind Kettle on my list of, "I hope its not him reffing" list

Who was the bald ref who we had against Leeds where he gave them a penalty for a dive about a foot outside the box then turned us down about 3 good shouts? I'll always remember that and then about a week later he was walking out at old trafford :blink:

Seems to be how refs move on in English Football, you make a name for yourself at lower league level by ruining games e.g. Bebee, Kettle, D'urso, and get propped up to the Prem. You have a quiet, sound games and you rot away in the bottom 2 divisions.

Guest britmod_owl

even league 1 is too high a standard for this man, his last game for us we got nothing, couldn't handle the crowd getting on his back.

I was looking forward to tomorrow, but I won’t let the thought of that to-hat put the dampeners on it.

Get behind the team, and shout them on to another home win!

And when he ***** up let him know as loud as we can!!!

lol

Guest intercity0wl

Durso has his own wikipedia page of **** ups.

Put him alongside the likes of Kettle, and that idiot Beeby.

One of his many **** ups being this one.

The second flashpoint came moments later, with Iain Hume of Barnsley suffering a fractured skull and bleeding on the brain after being caught by an elbow from United's skipper, and former Barnsley captain, Chris Morgan. Despite the severity of the injury, D'Urso offered only a yellow card, something which was later reviewed in an FA appeal. The FA stood by their referee, prompting national outrage and high level media coverage of the event.

Who was the bald ref who we had against Leeds where he gave them a penalty for a dive about a foot outside the box then turned us down about 3 good shouts? I'll always remember that and then about a week later he was walking out at old trafford :blink:

Seems to be how refs move on in English Football, you make a name for yourself at lower league level by ruining games e.g. Bebee, Kettle, D'urso, and get propped up to the Prem. You have a quiet, sound games and you rot away in the bottom 2 divisions.

It was that bugger Bennet! They now talk of him as best in the game and all that crap. flipping hate him, smug little git.