well done potter!

Guest angel

I'd have O Connor instead of Potter...neither are world beaters...but Potter, despite the odd goal does nowt else bar place a safe pass...he does not add enough to the team in my opinion...

Potter and O Connor are like a diluted cartoon version of Wilson and Sheridan....its a sign as to how far we have sunk i'm afraid..there has to be better somewhere...and wee have to find them...

Guest super mandaric

1 good match doesn't make up for a season of disappointment. Get rid of both of em. We can get much better.

Edited by super mandaric

Anonymous today.

Huge holes in the middle of the park.

their midfield today (as others have this season) had time galore on the ball in the middle of the park...

weaver goaled his bolox off...and jones put his head to one that deflected over the bar late on...

for me neither potter, or o'conner are good enough, but...

it wouldn't knock me over with shock if o'conner were kept...

but potter, nah, i can't see it...

3, or 4 quality new midfielders needed next season...

Edited by dnhc

Guest Sheff Owl

If we are gonna improve as a club/team we need better than JOC and Potter let's be honest about it.

Both of these were huge reasons as to why we got relegated, some of the performances these players have gave have been nothing but pathetic.

sometimes we write with our hearts instead of our heads, and look back later and wish we'd worded things differently, but...

in this case i think i can honestly say that...

1) i don't see darren potter as the type of midfielder there is in a successful team...

2) if darren potter is a good a midfielder as we can get, we might as well jack in now...

Edited by dnhc

i think dazza deserves a pat on the back today for a good game. he helped raise the morale by scoring first and had a good game. some people are only to eager to slate the lad but i felt he really tried today and hope he gets picked for the next match. i know there will be a clear out at the end of the season but i hope our daz isn't one of them who goes.

NO PHOOKING WAY IS POTTER IS STAYING NEXT SEASON!! :mad:

No fight, no spirit, no ability to be an effective footballer.

His type of game is one where the opposition sits back and gives him time to pass the ball (sideways). There isn't too many of those games a season.

Horrendous signing, like playing with 10 men for a lot of last season.

We don't have to put up with the likes of him anymore.

No fight, no spirit, no ability to be an effective footballer.

His type of game is one where the opposition sits back and gives him time to pass the ball (sideways). There isn't too many of those games a season.

Horrendous signing, like playing with 10 men for a lot of last season.

We don't have to put up with the likes of him anymore.

CORRECT

Got the goal. . .and then contributed **** all - bar a few ripping passes to the fullback, though I was disappointed not to see him bring out the old switcharoo (thats where he goes to pass it to one fullback, but then does a little turn and passes it to the other one).

Think his presence in central mid was a major reason for Swindon getting on top of us for large spells.