well done potter!

Guest angel

Out of all the players that will leave us close season, Potter is one of the ones who has a chance to go on and still make something of the rest of his career.

He's a better player then we've seen of him, but he's under performed and been absent without leave too much on the pitch, time to go.

Crazily enough, I think he'll walk into a championship side and either flatter to deceive again, or realise it's last chance saloon and actually play to the level he is capable of.

Out of all the players that will leave us close season, Potter is one of the ones who has a chance to go on and still make something of the rest of his career.

He's a better player then we've seen of him, but he's under performed and been absent without leave too much on the pitch, time to go.

Crazily enough, I think he'll walk into a championship side and either flatter to deceive again, or realise it's last chance saloon and actually play to the level he is capable of.

If Potter 'walks' into a Championship club i will eat my own hand.

some people are so hard to please. the lad tries which is half the battle.

Why should we settle for just having tryers though? For the first time in a long time we can afford to go out and get the Winners -those that will put the effort in because they want to succeed, and have the quality about them!

Guest angel

the general feeling seems to be split. well i like him anyway and so do quite a few others. i would love it if he stays but if he goes we could cash in and send him to either a championship or premier league team.

Guest Big Guns

the general feeling seems to be split. well i like him anyway and so do quite a few others. i would love it if he stays but if he goes we could cash in and send him to either a championship or premier league team.

i agree i reckon man utd or arsenal might be in hed be an excellent replacement 4 fabragras or scholes

If one for, and 17000 against is a "split" then you have a point my friend.

But sell potter to a premiership club. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah> Perhaps Chelsea may wish to rebuild their centre mid around him n JOC next year.

Of all the midfielders currently at the club only JJ (for the odd flash of brilliance) and Palmer (for his potential) would be here next year

Guest angel

i agree i reckon man utd or arsenal might be in hed be an excellent replacement 4 fabragras or scholes

oh come on! be serious please. i think manure or arsenal might be a bit ambitious really. although he would fit in at somewhere like qpr, norwich or leeds. or maybe somewhere like stoke, spurs or west ham. im certain someone will snap him up.

Guest angel

If one for, and 17000 against is a "split" then you have a point my friend.

But sell potter to a premiership club. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah> Perhaps Chelsea may wish to rebuild their centre mid around him n JOC next year.

Of all the midfielders currently at the club only JJ (for the odd flash of brilliance) and Palmer (for his potential) would be here next year

im always right sweetie. but don't mention JOC because he really is crap.

Guest Big Guns

oh come on! be serious please. i think manure or arsenal might be a bit ambitious really. although he would fit in at somewhere like qpr, norwich or leeds. or maybe somewhere like stoke, spurs or west ham. im certain someone will snap him up.

and im certain they wont hes flippingcrap its the scrap heap 4 potter