Megson interview/comments?

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Just a thought i'm not gonna expect a lot of decent answers because for the BBC it was Giddings doing the interview...

We will hear everything except the things we want to know.

Id love to hear the reason for start potter on the right wing.

This does need answering. I cannot come up with one reason why Harry would be on the right. He is a skint man's, who has also found out he is 4 million in debt, Michael Carrick. What possible reason could there be, even Miss Marple being helped by Columbo wouldn't be able to work this one out.

Fed up of the same crap,locked players in,gave them a dressing down at h/t,how were going to play..etc...even if the players don't get on with megson you would think professional pride would at least give us a performance.

Fed up of the same crap,locked players in,gave them a dressing down at h/t,how were going to play..etc...even if the players don't get on with megson you would think professional pride would at least give us a performance.

Tbh mate i don't think they have any professional(or any other type)of pride in em

Listened to the radio this morning. Paul Walker , I think it was, asked Megson what went wrong. Megson said he couldn't put his finger in it. I was totally gobsmacked by this relevation. Eveyone knows what the problems are; why doesn't someone at the club listen to the fans? They might not want to act on what we say but at least they should be prepared to listen to what is said. I've seen no improvement over the last 10 years.

Must be a right laugh as a player at the moment..

Go to training - get yelled at

Come home - go on Twitter/Facebook - get abused

Matchday - go out and try - get booed

Halftime - get locked in dressing room - get yelled at

Second half - go out and get booed and yelled at some more

Full time - locked in dressing room and shouted at

One big party for them at the moment.....

Owlstalk Shop

On the OS he says 'it was a poor performance'. No poo sherlock.

Praises JJ too. I suppose he didn't take notice of the lazy tvvat sauntering around the pitch without a care in the world when he didn't have the ball. Yes he sometimes has a burst of pace and may scare the opp - how many times does anything come of it??

I genuinely feel Megso doesn't know what to do at the moment

Guest Stereophonics

Maybe he might get more out of the players if he stopped telling them they aren't good enough for swfc