Tranmere game rescheduled

Don't suppose there's any chance of rescheduling the Brentford game from the 29th March, even if it's only to Wednesday the 30th?

England friendly is on ITV that night, and although us proper fans will still be at Hillsborough it's still bound to have a negative impact on the attendance and the club's income.

Don't suppose there's any chance of rescheduling the Brentford game from the 29th March, even if it's only to Wednesday the 30th?

England friendly is on ITV that night, and although us proper fans will still be at Hillsborough it's still bound to have a negative impact on the attendance and the club's income.

Who cares about a nothing meaningless England friendly against flipping Ghana. There won't be many at hillsborough anyway, but I struggle to see why people wouldn't go to the Wednesday game if they wanted to just because ITV will be showing the delights of seeing Carrick, Crouch Jenas, Lescott, Wright - Phillips etc walk through yet another poo England friendly game.

Who cares about a nothing meaningless England friendly against flipping Ghana. There won't be many at hillsborough anyway, but I struggle to see why people wouldn't go to the Wednesday game if they wanted to just because ITV will be showing the delights of seeing Carrick, Crouch Jenas, Lescott, Wright - Phillips etc walk through yet another poo England friendly game.

I know at least 2 Wednesdayites who won't be going to Hillsborough that night because they're going to Wembley (it's cheap tickets, for an England game), and I'm sure quite a few people who really can't be arsed to watch Wednesday but would have ended up going anyway won't bother now with the excuse of watching England on TV - which will undoubtedly be poo but marginally less poo and a lot cheaper than watching SWFC

Guest intercity0wl

Been announced that the England v Ghana Friendly game is a sell out, have the tickets been a quid a strip or sumat.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest starrydave

But people WILL choose/make an excuse not to go because of that, whether you can work it out or not. Which makes it mental to play the game on this date.

Rubbish - I cant think of anyone who would sack off a wednesday game for a crappy England friendly!!

Guest Sheff Owl

So it's been postponed because of TWO international call ups?

flip me what we gonna do if we have TWO suspensions?