Irvine crying on Praise Or Grumble...

Really? Blimey.

Just underlines how unnecessary some of the personal abuse was. I've been as critical as anyone of his management, but I refuse to use some of the terms that have been all too freely thrown at him on this site. He's still a human being with feelings and aspirations and I have no doubt that he's working hard at being a success.

The best thing for all concerned would be for him to get things right and see us surge up the table, but sadly there is little evidence this will happen.

and this also

Really? Blimey.

Just underlines how unnecessary some of the personal abuse was. I've been as critical as anyone of his management, but I refuse to use some of the terms that have been all too freely thrown at him on this site. He's still a human being with feelings and aspirations and I have no doubt that he's working hard at being a success.

The best thing for all concerned would be for him to get things right and see us surge up the table, but sadly there is little evidence this will happen.

True.

Felt like that since last season.

Felt like that after Bristol City the other week.

But it is not going to happen is it?

He has had plenty of chances. Just isn't capable of taking them.

Never will be.

Nice bloke - but useless.

Felt like that since last season.

Felt like that after Bristol City the other week.

But it is not going to happen is it?

He has had plenty of chances. Just isn't capable of taking them.

Never will be.

Nice bloke - but useless.

I quite agree. Everyone wants him to succeed, but in our jobs we are based on performance.

What a contrast to Clinton's interview. He sounds great. A real bubbly character that is going to give so much life to the dressing room.

I quite agree. Everyone wants him to succeed, but in our jobs we are based on performance.

What a contrast to Clinton's interview. He sounds great. A real bubbly character that is going to give so much life to the dressing room.

He is infectious.

A great Talisman.

Would be welcome at my table anytime.

Guest grantholtsdiscopants

Was he chuff getting emotional. Seth told everyone he was, but he sounded normal to me. Dont be fooled by that crap. Jesus Christ, some Wednesdayites are so gullable its not funny. Man Up.

He wants sacking, and he wants sacking now.

It's all very well crying. But professional football managers are paid a salary that we can only dream of, and the game is about pressure, how you handle it. He might be a nice guy but he isn't really good enough to manage us. There are plenty of nice guys without a job. Christ we've beat Hereford.

I want a manager that can do the business. Is it too much to ask? Nothing against Irvine personally.

Was he chuff getting emotional. Seth told everyone he was, but he sounded normal to me. Dont be fooled by that crap. Jesus Christ, some Wednesdayites are so gullable its not funny. Man Up.

He wants sacking, and he wants sacking now.

Got to be honest. I listened to it live and I didn't notice anything.

But, he is the manager of SWFC not auditioning for X Factor.

He wants to try watching his style of football - He'd cry then.

Sorry Alan - nice bloke but rubbish man manager.

A bit of humility wouldn't be out of place though.

Said on P&G that it's rumoured he tendered his resignation this week and it was rejected.

I hope to god that isn't true.

Nice touch from Clinton going over to give him a hug after his first goal, that tells you everything you need to know about the state of the dressing room.

Potter didn't look too pleased with him though, and rightly so. He was having a good game today and it was a very odd decision to replace him with JOC, though when you go on to win 4-1 then you've got to hold your hands up and say he got it right.

Potter didn't look too pleased with him though, and rightly so. He was having a good game today and it was a very odd decision to replace him with JOC, though when you go on to win 4-1 then you've got to hold your hands up and say he got it right.

On Wednesday Player they noticed he was limping and holding his left hip for a good 2 minutes or so before he went off the pitch, I'm guessing it was miscommunication and he didn't get the message to the bench that he'd ran it off.

To be honest I don't like to see or hear a guy feeling like that. I'm sure he's a decent guy.

However when you take the wages being a manager offers, you automatically stand before the firing squad.

Some will let you live, many would have pulled the trigger a long time ago.

Its no good getting emotional, it basically shows you are not right for the job, would Alex Fergie blubber on the radio.

The football today was as poor as it has been all this and last season. Hillsborough once again was like a morgue.

The amount of sideways passing and back passing started to get ridiculous.

Fair play though Alan - the switching flanks of Teale and Johnson worked. As soon as JJ started "gettin at em" everything looked better.

It is far from good enough and I believe if he continues to play such negative football, his emotions will get the better of him.

The fans know what they want, and if we don't get it we will let him know.

On Wednesday Player they noticed he was limping and holding his left hip for a good 2 minutes or so before he went off the pitch, I'm guessing it was miscommunication and he didn't get the message to the bench that he'd ran it off.

Yeah, he turned and indicated to the bench he was fine just as the numbers were held up for the sub!