Irvine crying on Praise Or Grumble...

And you don't repeat your support regularly?

No I try to be objective, all I see here is a witch hunt until certain people get what they want

Like I've said before I have my own concerns but I'm happy to leave the running of club affairs to Mandaric

Just for the record we won today

Opinions of football fans change quicker than the wind.

If we win every game from now until the ending of the season you'll all be wanting to suck his wee wee tail.

[/quote

So each time you change your opinion, you would suck a mans c*ck :laugh::biggrin:

Edited by w.owl

My abuse is out of frustration, we've won 4-0, players, staff and management are working hard at turning things around yet some sections of our fan base are determined to make it difficult.

Not sure how that's so much worse than you constantly ordering everybody how to think and what to post.

Wrong, I simply state that approach of some is counter productive

Would you disagree?

No I try to be objective, all I see here is a witch hunt until certain people get what they want

Like I've said before I have my own concerns but I'm happy to leave the running of club affairs to Mandaric

Just for the record we won today

When you said to Triplej that you hope he f**ks of and dies was that you being subjective or objective?

When you said to Triplej that you hope he f**ks of and dies was that you being subjective or objective?

Go back and read what came after and make your own mind up

My abuse is out of frustration, we've won 4-0, players, staff and management are working hard at turning things around yet some sections of our fan base are determined to make it difficult.

You are just being obtuse, not objective.

You know full well why some of the fan base on here think Irvine should go. Today is irrelevant.

The last 13 months aren't.

But it is the fan base now?

You are not even remotely objective..

Like I said, the irony.

Crikey. People jumping on comments that Irvine didn't even make. Just please give it a rest. Everyone knows the groundswell of opinion and we also know the opinion of the only man who has any power to do anything. So until he does, can't we please enjoy a good result, progression in the cup and an opportunity for 3 points next game. Then when that's crap you can start again!

But frankly, the assertions made on the flimsiest of evidence just to support a convenient argument...leave it out.

Turn up late?

:biggrin:

Ha yeah but not that late

Credit where credit is due.

Today's result doesn't mean much if we don't improve in the league though.

Totally agree