Irvine crying on Praise Or Grumble...

On Wednesday Player they noticed he was limping and holding his left hip for a good 2 minutes or so before he went off the pitch, I'm guessing it was miscommunication and he didn't get the message to the bench that he'd ran it off.

Said the same in another thread, he pulled up a good 2 or 3 minutes before he got treatment (happened right in front of me) and was struggling quite badly, it looked to me like he would have to come off and i think the change had already been made before the physio finally got on.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

THE PROBLEM IS:

we keep getting reallly nice blokes as managers that are poo at actually managing...Laws Irvine Turner Jewell etc etc..

It's time to get a reeeeet illegitimate who can actually manage and get us promoted...

There not many nice blokes that can get you promoted, maybe Sturrock was an exception to that....

I wanta big angry hairdrying foooooking illegitimate.... maybe Keane is the answer? but I hope not....cus I don't like him... I want a reet illegitimate with a sense of humour...not a mardy arse reet illegitimate.....Maybe Strachan could do a job for us....

The pigs across town get reet or more people born out of wedlock, but they can't manage either so it could be worse I suppose.. but ...time to get a reet illegitimate I think...

I think that it is good for him to show his passion (as long as it's not in the form of 'coaching badges' jibes). What we need now is for that passion to be transferred to the style of play.

Yes! that was the turning point for him which got the majority of fans against him, when he decided to through his badge comment :angry:

personally ive got no respect or simpathy for him, he would do well as a fitness coach, but managing a football side, forget about it

Edited by w.owl

Well Alan Irvine does n't have the benifit of anonymity; Those on here who think they can post non constructive hate poo on without causing hurt to one of our own need to think again.

A few more purple patches as given by JJ would have had us in a far more enhanced position. If we can get the pressure off and keep it off we'll start to play and things could quickly turn around.

£80k Simec bid on Monday could serve us well !

UTO WTID

Well Alan Irvine does n't have the benifit of anonymity; Those on here who think they can post non constructive hate poo on without causing hurt to one of our own need to think again.

A few more purple patches as given by JJ would have had us in a far more enhanced position. If we can get the pressure off and keep it off we'll start to play and things could quickly turn around.

£80k Simec bid on Monday could serve us well !

UTO WTID

Its not hate, its fact. and he gets paid very good money for the poo he produces.

if any normal working class person was working to irvines standards, then im sure they would be sacked (fact)

total b*llocks what you are saying

Edited by w.owl

Well Alan Irvine does n't have the benifit of anonymity.

Sorry Nev, but he does have the benefit of the best part of a £4,000 a week wage.

He has also had the benefit of 13 months to change things and for the majority of that time, the support of the fans (goodness knows why IMO).

I don't think he can argue that he hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip.

I think he has had a 'charmed life' personally.

I am not going to be a hypocrite, I don't think he is up to the job and I am not confident (in the slightest) that he ever will be.

A shame (including for us too), but there it is.