Irvine on RS

Guest 03 owl

Im sure i heard him say that he was just concentrating on tonight, and that he dosn't know weather there will be any new additions soon? Read in to that what you like, but i think that means he knows he is going.

Also i feel ill after the last fortnight FFS :(

If RS actually did their job properly we would have questions like:

"Alan, are you planning to resign?"

"Why did you withdraw Gary Teale?"

"why did you feel Mellor warranted anoter start over Heffernan?"

rather than

"so alan, give us your view on that, a funny old game wasn't it?"

"how pleased were you with madine's contribution, i guess that was why you brough him to the club?"

"what was your view of the retaken penalty?"

I haven't heard the interview so i'm just guessing it went like the latter?

rather than

"how pleased were you with madine's contribution, i guess that was why you brough him to the club?"

you know RS so well spot on

Did Irvine say something like 'i wont mention any names?'

What was that about?

Was about one of the goals and he thought one of our defenders was at fault but wouldn't mention who ?

Did Irvine say something like 'i wont mention any names?'

What was that about?

Was about one of the goals and he thought one of our defenders was at fault but wouldn't mention who ?

rather than

Yep bang on, an utter disgrace of an interview done by the Gidmeister, basically asked him questions that were done pre match! The Heffernan was a joke, he said EXACTLY the same thing he asked Irvine after the Charlton match, how about just saying "why has he not been given a chance"?! And then to mention about any more flipping signings at the end of it, who gives a flip about anymore signings at this current time you tail!!!

Im sure i heard him say that he was just concentrating on tonight, and that he dosn't know weather there will be any new additions soon? Read in to that what you like, but i think that means he knows he is going.

Also i feel ill after the last fortnight FFS :(

Just seen the post match press conference on Player. He said about new additions, some enquiries but no offers.

He spoke about the next match but in no great detail. He talked about the new signings and 1 of the things he said (as well as praising him) was, Réda made too many fouls which is something they'll work on in training. Make of that what you will.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is sacked tomorrow, equally I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't. We'll see.

Guest chezzyowl

He's lost the plot well and truely.

You can post his script before he starts his interview before and after the games.

He always talks up the opposition for gods sake it was Yeovil not Real Madrid, thats a negative straight away, we watch DVD/ Video's. Why, we should play to our strengths not theirs another negative.

I'm afraid AI is a coach and no better he's not a team manager.

We are no better than under Laws, formations, set pieces for and against clueless.

How embarrassing was it when teale went off we got a corner and they all stood with their hands on their hips, nobody stepped forward, then on the penalty the forwards couldn't bow their heads quick enough, up steps Coke ( feel for him he was gutted, and thats great to see)

Are they over prepared as people say maybe so if you are of average intelligence then too much information means no understanding, and I'm afraid we have players with that level IMO (THE RADIATOR how many times did he giveaway free kicks around our box for pushing 10 minimum, so the left pegger had 10 or more attempts to line up the perfect cross a la 2nd goal.

We need a big manager with balls who gets us to win games, as WIlko did, sod the attractive football we need wins.

Enter Big Sam, you heard it here first.

****** "Why did you withdraw Gary Teale?" *******

why did you play with FOUR central strikers with NO-one to supply them (or stretch the play width wise) ????