PROTEST TUESDAY

It's fairly easy, just chant for Irvine's head during the game. Most managers can take that sort of hint, and if they don't the Chairman does.

As for not wanting to upset the team, I think it will have zero impact on the players as it is not directed at them, and surely we have to consider the bigger picture. Neither the club, nor the players are going to progress under Irvine and his time is up.

Oh bloody hell, as if we weren't all depressed enough already, I've just had another thought.

With Miller supposedly going off on Saturday with a hamstring tweak, it's likely that Darren flipping Potter will be playing.

Worse? How could it be any worse? Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah

All in all lets see where we are at , in the last 15 years or so we have had more poo thrown at us that is humanly acceptable;

we as usual did nothing but moan and groan to ourselves ,as usual , After the none payment of the taxes, two of our dedicated fans got off their arses and formed the time to go movement , This my friends to me was the one catalyst that help'd sort our club by letting the stooges know enough was enough ,we tried and possibly did something together for once

ultimately it led to the resurgence of sheffield wednesday under the ownership of MM, now that said to me it proves that protesting can work ,if 10 to 15 .000 fans all sing from the same hymnsheet don't you think the message would get accross ,AND AS FOR UPSETTING THE PLAYERS ,IT'S GONADS , IRVINE OUT does not in any context sound the same as PLAYERS OUT does it ,something has to be done now rather than later, Irvine has lost the plot ,even if he had one to start with ,The man has not got a clue ,I may not have badges ,but have played the game long enough to work that one out ,

Get the feckin chants going , let MM know how we feel THIS MANAGER (SO CALLED)IS DRAGGING US INTO THE ABYSS,WITHOUT THE BRAKES ON ,

Edited by trevdi9

Now that all the off pitch stuff is sorted its time the fans took a stand for the on pitch stuff where we can more easily make a difference.

If we lose against yeovil im sure things will take care of themselves but thats not the point. As far as Im concerned if irvine is in charge tomorrow then the season is over we'll watch sedgwick and whoever we can find to make sure heffernan doesn't play up front grind out a result against yeovil and again on saturday in the cup these wins will paper over the cracks and essentially secure his job till the end of the season.

It frustrates me no end that after everything we've had to put up with over the last 10 years or so one man is single handedly killing all the optimism and momentum we're still losing fans at a time they should finally be coming back. If we dont act via a protest or by chanting from the first whistle then its gonna be an even longer road back tothe championship than we imagined.

Oh bloody hell, as if we weren't all depressed enough already, I've just had another thought.

With Miller supposedly going off on Saturday with a hamstring tweak, it's likely that Darren flipping Potter will be playing.

Worse? How could it be any worse? Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah

Very scary thought if I hear the midfield line up of o'connor potter and sedgwick then I'll be off home I think.

Some people must have got protesting in their blood. They need to grow up.

A man came in and saved our club from oblivion and has now supported , for today at least, our manager and people want to hold a protest.

Can I suggest you support the man who saved our club , support the team and the manager tomorrow night and leave Milan to come to his own conclusions which I am sure he will do in due course. This ain't the care home crew anymore.

It will really help our players tomorrow night to here boos and "Irvine out" chants ringing round the stadium.

Some people are even saying they hope we lose tomorrow so AI will get the sack. FFS!

Guest frannys ears

Didn't MM get Pearson out by putting sousa in the directors box, using this to push the manager into leaving, and not having to pay compo.

Maybe he's got something like this planned. Who knows, but i think the best way we can put the pressure on is by being vocal on tuesday from start to finish.

Lets make it uncomfortable and get him out while theres still a chance we can save our season.

Guest Area 39

"maybe the crowd turning their back on the team for the kick off"

More like all the fans in the stands barring the Happy Clappers in the South? :ph34r:

So the fans sit on there preverbials and do nothing as per usual ,whil'st any hope of going up the league go's out of the window ,did the last 15 years of crap mean nothing then, and since when will IRVINE OUT SOUND LIKE PLAYERS OUT ,

THATS THE TROUBLE THOUGH AINT IT ,ER THE TIMES NOT RIGHT It will never be right for some though will it.

WELL FOR ME AND MANY MORE THE WRITING HAS BEEN ON THE WALL SINCE MR MOTIVATOR GOT US RELEGATED WITHOUT A WHIMPER .

The issue is that Milan saved our club and he has asked all fans to support the manager tomorrow night.

In my view if you protest/boo against the manager you are protesting against Milan and that is just not acceptable to somebody who has done what he has done for our club.

Edited by oldishowl

Give the protests a rest.

Irvine has failed, it's obvious. Milan is not shy of sacking managers and we can only assume he has the matter in hand.

Protesting does nothing to attract another manager. We need every point we can get, the best time for the crowd to give their opinion is at the final whistle.