• Carlton Palmer
    • Allardyce
    • Megson
    • Hoddle
    • Souness
    • Gary Johnson
    • Paul Lambert
    • Someone else (please specify)

Names like O'Neil and Hughton are a bit unrealistic don't ya think?

Why is Hughton unrealistic.

He would be a hugely underwhelming appointment.

He's a rookie manager who's reputation has been inflated because of the way he was sacked.

He would be a poo appointment, but would jump at the chance to offered a chance at Wednesday.

Ultimately, Hughton is a coach who is trying his hand at management. In the long run, he'll be found out and end up as some sides Reserve Team Coach.

Names like O'Neil and Hughton are a bit unrealistic don't ya think?

The question was who would you like not who do you think we'll get! I'm all polled out so if can someone can be arsed to set up a 'Who do you think we'll get?' poll then feel free!

Edited by Lord Nilsson

He's a rookie manager who's reputation has been inflated because of the way he was sacked.

He would be a poo appointment, but would jump at the chance to offered a chance at Wednesday.

Ultimately, Hughton is a coach who is trying his hand at management. In the long run, he'll be found out and end up as some sides Reserve Team Coach.

He romped the Championship last season and was holding his own in the Premier league, if he doesn't get a job in the premier league then a championship club would snap him streight up. Rookie manager or not, i think he's proven he's got what it takes to manage at a higher level than league 1.

I somewhat agree and I think the jury is still out regarding his manegerial abilities.

He inherited a very, very strong squad, but a lot of his own signings for Newcastle seemed quite underwhelming. The one thing you can credit him for is that the Newcastle dressing room was potentially very volatile, and he did a good job of keeping the harmony intact.

lol @ THOSE VOTING FOR HOUGHTON

If he'd been out of work for the last year nobody would even remember his name

Some of you lot just go on what's happening in the press and not abiity to do the job succesfully

It's a vote on who's the best manager for the job - NOT who's high profile and in the media currently ffs

You plebs

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Woz1867

You idiots, we wont get any of these names!

Probably make Mccauley permanent

Why the f??k not? They are human beings they DO NOT walk on water, and if they think they are bigger than our great club well they dont deserve to be in the dug out in the first place.

As for that dreary man from Doncaster, i thought we needed a leader, someone who inspires, have you ever heard him on Football Heaven, my god he is definitely a cure for insomnia!

King Kev would get us out of this league and the championship, we would have to endure some 4-3 3-2 5-4 score lines etc but he would do a job.

No to Big Ron and Shezza, they are Wednesday legends in their own right, lets leave it like that.

The problem is a new man has only got days in which to bring in some NEW MIDFIELDERS, and on top of that AI needs to walk or be given his marching orders before this can happen.

UTO