Hughes deal dead

Guest bairy hollocks

Guest bairy hollocks

According to ssn transfer center page the deal is dead

"We have made an enquiry about Lee Hughes but that is as far as it has gone," said Irvine in the Nottingham Evening Post.

"We asked Notts County and we were told that he was not available, so that is probably it as far as I'm concerned unless they come back and say they have changed their mind.

"Lee has got quality and is a goalscorer. His record this year is very good and it has been throughout his career."

Cannot say im bothered, i dont think he was needed tbh

sorry if the popes dead and all that

Agree with Kivo - the statement by AI has been made to unsettle the player. Notts County or Sheffield Wednesday - only one choice. Expect a transfer request very soon from Hughes and the move to follow shortly afterwards.

I hope not. I had a browse on their forum earlier and one of their fans said 'something along the lines of 'don't go to Hillsborough where thousands of them hate you, stay here. We love you"

They LOVE him?

Does scoring goals really have such an effect on people that they'll forget about anything you've ever done.

They love him?!

I hope not. I had a browse on their forum earlier and one of their fans said 'something along the lines of 'don't go to Hillsborough where thousands of them hate you, stay here. We love you"

They LOVE him?

Does scoring goals really have such an effect on people that they'll forget about anything you've ever done.

They love him?!

If Lee Hughes came to Hillsborough and scored week in week out, and gave his all for the cause, Wednesday fans would lap it up and regard him as a legend.

There are a few on here that have taken the moral high ground, fair play to them, but what they forget is that we're a business in a competitive industry...we need players to score us goals, we need players to make us successful. If Lee Hughes is someone that can help us to gain promotion, i would support him.

If Lee Hughes came to Hillsborough and scored week in week out, and gave his all for the cause, Wednesday fans would lap it up and regard him as a legend.

There are a few on here that have taken the moral high ground, fair play to them, but what they forget is that we're a business in a competitive industry...we need players to score us goals, we need players to make us successful. If Lee Hughes is someone that can help us to gain promotion, i would support him.

He ran away and left someone to die, bet you would'nt be saying the same if it was your family member tut tut.