Blade in peace joining

Guest Superblades

Guest Superblades

Hi guys,

Not here to cause trouble just joining in peace to chat footy. I actually prefer talking to other fans because some of our guys are so deluded. Hope that’s ok but whatever.

I am fiercely passionate about Blades but can’t be bothered to get into stupid arguments here but let’s see how we go eh lads?!

How are you happy with Irvine? 7th spot at this stage? Think you are going to push on? As I’m sure you know we are having a complete nightmare so far.

Anyway hope I’m welcomed but through gritted teeth I’m too much of a fan to wish you luck but I won’t wish bad on you either 

Up the blades!

Guest Superblades

Brave.

Who's Brian? And yeah it probably is brave but I'm going to stick it out even though I'm sure I'm going to go completely hammered...should be interesting :).

Hi guys,

Not here to cause trouble just joining in peace to chat footy. I actually prefer talking to other fans because some of our guys are so deluded. Hope that’s ok but whatever.

I am fiercely passionate about Blades but can’t be bothered to get into stupid arguments here but let’s see how we go eh lads?!

How are you happy with Irvine? 7th spot at this stage? Think you are going to push on? As I’m sure you know we are having a complete nightmare so far.

Anyway hope I’m welcomed but through gritted teeth I’m too much of a fan to wish you luck but I won’t wish bad on you either 

Up the blades!

Well at least you appear to be a decent blade unlike the others that come on here

No i'm not happy with Irvine, we should be top 2 with the squad we have

We will not go up with him as manager it's as simple as that even with the new signings

As for your lot I don't think you'll go down this season but it won't be long before you do, if not this season then next

Guest Superblades

Who's Brian? And yeah it probably is brave but I'm going to stick it out even though I'm sure I'm going to go completely hammered...should be interesting :).

Hello to you too madeinsheffield. Here to talk football so going to refrain from any childish comments as long as I can. Yes the hotel is a bit of a disaster. Fine.

There.

Hi guys,

Believe you me, I'm not here to cause trouble just joining in peace to chat footy. I actually prefer talking to other fans because some of our guys are so deluded. Hope that’s ok but whatever.

Believe you me, I am fiercely passionate about Blades and us proper Blades fans can’t be bothered to get into stupid arguments here but let’s see how we go eh lads?!

Believe you me, I know my football, and I'm not being big headed about that.

Up the blades!

Think you might be right ***HIRSTY***

:ph34r:

Hi guys,

Up the blades!

Micky?

Guest Superblades

Well at least you appear to be a decent blade unlike the others that come on here

No i'm not happy with Irvine, we should be top 2 with the squad we have

We will not go up with him as manager it's as simple as that even with the new signings

As for your lot I don't think you'll go down this season but it won't be long before you do, if not this season then next

Thanks mate, nice to meet you too.

Yeah to be fair for that league you do have a good squad. How's Giles Coke doing? I heard we were after him back in the Summer too. For some reason I rated Irvine as a manager but he seems to have regressed drastically in the last few years. Shame though.

As for going down - I think we'll be safe this season JUST. MA is a good manager who will steady the ship and get a bit of passion back. The fans will get behind him and I think we'll be ok as I think our squad is good enough for mid table. Joe Mattock was a terrific first signing today and we BADLY need him. Next season it all depends on the big man doesn't it? The rumours of the finances (as I'm sure you know) are NOT good. He might go buy another hotel. Then we'll be proper f*****.

Not one bit happy with Irvine, best squad in the division yet 7th in the table. I've seen poo poo before (CT years) but I can't think of a more boring (on the pitch) season then this.

Hopefully with new players and a bit of a buzz about the place off the field the on the field antics will improve. Personally think top 2 is beyond us but we will be in the playoffs.

Always makes it a bit better for us seeing the past 10 years of our club happening down in S2...

Oh and welcome, Non SWFC chat is basically a Sheffield United forum and get used to plenty of abuse from numptys sounding like a broken record.

I don't have any problem with rival fans posting on here, in fact it's sometimes better then just Wednesday, as long as you don't turn into "haha your poo poo" type poster.

Guest Superblades

Not one bit happy with Irvine, best squad in the division yet 7th in the table. I've seen poo poo before (CT years) but I can't think of a more boring (on the pitch) season then this.

Hopefully with new players and a bit of a buzz about the place off the field the on the field antics will improve. Personally think top 2 is beyond us but we will be in the playoffs.

Always makes it a bit better for us seeing the past 10 years of our club happening down in S2...

Oh and welcome, Non SWFC chat is basically a Sheffield United forum and get used to plenty of abuse from numptys sounding like a broken record.

I don't have any problem with rival fans posting on here, in fact it's sometimes better then just Wednesday, as long as you don't turn into "haha your poo poo" type poster.

Thanks Russy. So what is the EXACT deal with Mandric? Is there money to get the squad going? Are the finances actually sorted?

Most of my mates just start talking about how you are still screwed but I don't know the ins and outs. I'll do my best to ignore the numptys!

Also if I turn into one of those you are poo poo posters I suspect I'll get kicked off anyway!!

When the final whistle blew against Palace last season I would have taken our current position in the table, but then again I never expected us to have the squad we have now.

We should be doing better and we should be closer to the top two/three in terms of points and performances.

As for United - I seriously think they are in trouble this season. Even if they stay up this season I think they will struggle again next season.

Guest Superblades

welcome, whether you're a blade or not we have the time for decent fans on here ,given your aproach you seem to fit that catagory ,

Thanks Trevdi! This has not been as painful as I thought it would be! Am looking forward to posting on here if I am still welcome in the future. Started late tonight to miss the masses :) haha.

Thanks Russy. So what is the EXACT deal with Mandric? Is there money to get the squad going? Are the finances actually sorted?

To be honest I don't know the exact details of how it all works, it will never make sense how £8m has paid off £23m (or whatever the numbers were). If it was another club I'd probably be up in arms calling the cheats and not paying their way but I honest couldn't give a throw now its us. But we are "debt free" so to speak.

As for the squad I think that has already been prove 2 money purchases for the first time in around 2 years speaks volumes itself. Linked with countless other players whether it's all true who know.

What is clear from past clubs is though that Mandaric doesnt sit on his hands, he will spend to get this club back up there, he didn't buy us to keep us a float and a league 1 club. I doubt he honestly cares as such about Sheffield Wednesday which in my eyes is a good thing, he wants his money (and more) back which can only happy by being near the top of the Championship/Premier League. Won't happen quickly though.