Blade in peace joining

Guest Superblades

Guest TonyOwl88

Hi guys,

Not here to cause trouble just joining in peace to chat footy. I actually prefer talking to other fans because some of our guys are so deluded. Hope that’s ok but whatever.

I am fiercely passionate about Blades but can’t be bothered to get into stupid arguments here but let’s see how we go eh lads?!

How are you happy with Irvine? 7th spot at this stage? Think you are going to push on? As I’m sure you know we are having a complete nightmare so far.

Anyway hope I’m welcomed but through gritted teeth I’m too much of a fan to wish you luck but I won’t wish bad on you either 

Up the blades!

I do find it strange that of all message boards you choose to join, you end up at Owls Talk. I mean come on... You support United... even if you do acknowledge that most of your fan base is severely messed up.

I think 7th isn't ideal, but we have the capacity for going on long winning streaks as we've shown already this season. Could be up there before too long. The biggest problem is that Southampton have caught us up after their bad start, and passed us. It will be tough now to take the title IMO.

You have a poor team, and might be lucky to stay up. The Championship table is begining to fragment, and you are in the bottom section. I think its obvious that it will be a poor season. 18th would be a big success. I'm enjoying observing it from a far though.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Well i used to go on the united site, to be honest it was a good laugh winding one another up, like always there are those that take everything too serious.

Guest sotonowl

Hi guys,

Not here to cause trouble just joining in peace to chat footy. I actually prefer talking to other fans because some of our guys are so deluded. Hope that’s ok but whatever.

I am fiercely passionate about Blades but can’t be bothered to get into stupid arguments here but let’s see how we go eh lads?!

How are you happy with Irvine? 7th spot at this stage? Think you are going to push on? As I’m sure you know we are having a complete nightmare so far.

Anyway hope I’m welcomed but through gritted teeth I’m too much of a fan to wish you luck but I won’t wish bad on you either 

Up the blades!

Are you Chinese?

Hi Superblade one of my top Derby memories. It was at Hillsborough you led 1-0 at half time, I think little Joe Shaw broke his leg and we went on to thrash you

3-1 in the second half.

I remember one at home when the blunts led (may be the same game), but I thought it was '62.

We were losing and I was sat with my dad in the North. Lump in throat led to that awful feeling of tear build up, when you daren't blink.

Despite looking away from my dad he caught me and said 'don't worry it's early yet'.

Yes we did win and I was hooked, I've missed 5 matches at home since then, just one in the league (Swannie's return v Fulham ~'73)

unfortunately I won't be deferring to your team, during my time here a guy I met who is coincidentally one of my best friends is a die hard blade as is his entire family hence why I started following United. Also I prefer red and white.

:laugh:

Post of the decade.

You sound sweet. I want to take you home, braid your hair whilst we both read extracts from The secret Seven infront of an open fire of dreams.

Guest Superblades

:laugh:

Post of the decade.

You sound sweet. I want to take you home, braid your hair whilst we both read extracts from The secret Seven infront of an open fire of dreams.

Just in case you thought I had disappeared I'm still around. Thanks everyone to those that welcomed me and to those who aren't too fond of my presence I hope you change your mind.

P.S Matt - glad you think my post is worthy of a post of the decade nomination! :)

Guest Superblades

Let's just hope he's still in such a reasonable mood when our clubs swap places.

:biggrin:

I'm a very reasonable guy actually but I really don't think the swapping is going to be happening...

Guest Superblades

I fear you may be right......................

At least as a minimum, we've got a league 1 derby to look forward to

Heh - we'll see we'll see. As much fun as we get out of you being in the league below I think the world is a much better place when we actually have the derby on the calendar. So even if you did come back up there would be some small silver lining...

Guest Superblades

I fear you may be right......................

At least as a minimum, we've got a league 1 derby to look forward to

Heh - we'll see we'll see. As much fun as we get out of you being in the league below I think the world is a much better place when we actually have the derby on the calendar. So even if you did come back up there would be some small silver lining...

Guest Superblades

please take this personally and wee wee off ...

As compelling an argument this is I think I'll ignore your advice for now