Beavers

I wouldn't cry if it happened, I'm totally indifferent to him.

6ft 4 but doesn't make the most of his size at all. Could get better with good coaching and some muscle on his frame but I dunno. I'd let him leave if we get a decent offer.

Same here mate ... on his day, can be brilliant. But never really got too attatched to him if you know what i meen ?

I was gutted when the likes of Brunty, Whelan, Bougherra went but i cant say id be too upset when Beev's leev's :laugh:

Especially not if we dont get ripped off as usual, got to be £1,250,000 for him surely ?

Same here mate ... on his day, can be brilliant. But never really got too attatched to him if you know what i meen ?

I was gutted when the likes of Brunty, Whelan, Bougherra went but i cant say id be too upset when Beev's leev's :laugh:

Especially not if we dont get ripped off as usual, got to be £1,250,000 for him surely ?

Will be no where near that... Or maybe close to the £250,000.

:laugh:

£300k tops now.

He's been poor for a long time whatever the reasons.

A move is good for him and us.

There's still a good chance of Beevers turning into a top-end Championship defender I feel; players just tend to stagnate if they spend too long at one club - especially one that has been in decline for so long, such as us.

See: Marcus Tudgay.

If we get Reynolds in then selling Beevers might not be a bad option. Purse and Hinds will be leaving in the summer, so it is possible that he will become 4th choice and I don't think he would want to be here if he's not playing. Spurr can also play center back so we would still have plenty of options. Sign Reynolds and in the summer sign a left back. Use the funds from Beevers sale to sign a quality central midfielder.