Beavers

Guest Sheff Owl

Yes.

Agreed but as much as i like McMahon i think i would choose Bailey - i think Midfield is a priority and NEEDS to be improved.

Agreed but as much as i like McMahon i think i would choose Bailey - i think Midfield is a priority and NEEDS to be improved.

Yeah I agree about the midfield, defo needs sorting.

It would be a well tidy back four though:

McMahon---------Morrison----------Johnson----------Jones

Couple of brick shithouses in the middle who aren't slow plus two fast full backs who can both attack well.

Guest Sheff Owl

Yeah I agree about the midfield, defo needs sorting.

It would be a well tidy back four though:

McMahon---------Morrison----------Johnson----------Jones

Couple of brick shithouses in the middle who aren't slow plus two fast full backs who can both attack well.

That defence certainly looks quite strong - would it be fair to leave Buxton out?

Without McMahon -

Morrison - Buxton - Johnson - Jones

Yeah i have said this for a while now Midfield is a huge problem and we need someone in there that ain't gonna take no poo poo if you get what i mean, i want a midfield player that is not afraid to get stuck in and will ruffle a few feathers.

I know he is on loan at Cardiff (not sure what is happening with that/how long for etc but someone like Seyi Olofinjana - very good player.

As for the full backs can you imagine what it would have been like having Jones and Simek at Full backs?

Was going to say, where has this Boro money come from! We cant afford wages for current players, and the manager has been told he has to sell, i know! Lets buy instead that will work.

how much is wheater going for?

beevers will be a cheap option, and a bit of a gamble.

beevers is still young and a while off his peak yet. hes been unfortunate in his choice of centre half partners, with the exception of wood, altough im not sure he really brought him along either. with the right coaching he could fulfil the potential that saw premier league clubs looking at him.

I do wonder if both he and spurr need a move away and a fresh start for their own careers though.

If we can somehow manage to scrape together the best part of a million quid from the sale of Tudgay and Beevers and then replace them with four good permanant transfers (THE RADIATOR, Morrison, Reynolds?? And another), I'll be delighted.

Will finally be proper business and football sense.

It's how to run a football club.

to be fair, i don't think Beevers would be missed if he left

he's becoming stale at the club anyway and probably needs a new coaching setup and change of environment to kick on and develop

as long as we bring in quality replacements, i wouldn't be too fussed about him leaving

Johnson and Morrison in, Beevers to resurrect his career elsewhere. Sorted.

Oh sorry, I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago didn't I? I am so forgetful!

Can't see the fee being more than £400k, and as others have said, most likely to be declared undisclosed wherever he ends up.