BUDDLE

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

Guest starrydave

Indeed.

Owlstalk exclusive and announced at 10:00 am on here if the men in suits have sorted it.

Log on at 10 for the news.

.....?

Guest starrydave

thanks for the link.

I wonder if Adu could do a job for us! I know he's supposed to be a pile of poo now but I'd still love to see him at hillsborough. Always used to buy him on championship manager!

Guest starrydave

errrr, we are in the EU.

Maybe not Yorkshire though eh..........................

Well spotted!

To my knowledge though Los Angeles is still in the USA, or have they joined the EU now as well?

The Bosman ruling doesnt allow players to move on a free if the contract that has expired is outside of the EU! :rolleyes:

Guest starrydave

Buddle is contracted to LA Galaxy under United States law though, not European.

Although I'd imagine they must have a similar law over there anyway.

It depends on the individual protection that the MLS have in their contracts. It may not be well protected in which case the fee may be small or nothing, though if there is a good deal of protection then it will be larger.

Well spotted!

To my knowledge though Los Angeles is still in the USA, or have they joined the EU now as well?

The Bosman ruling doesnt allow players to move on a free if the contract that has expired is outside of the EU! :rolleyes:

Mls players only command a fee if they move to another mls team when they are out of contract. If he moves elsewhere it will be a free transfer.

Well spotted!

EU is in the World isn't it? And USA IS the World. I had a neighbour tell me the other evening that Obama is the President of the World even if people didn't like it or not?

So on that basis, Buddle can play where ever he wants.......except Yorkshire of course which NOT in the World

:biggrin:

Edited by gandiaowl

Guest NagsNicksOwls

EU is in the World isn't it? And USA IS the World. I had a neighbour tell me the other evening that Obama is the President of the World even if people didn't like it or not?

So on that basis, Buddle can play where ever he wants.......except Yorkshire of course which NOT in the World

:biggrin:

interesting theory there! hmm :blink:

Would love either of these 2 to sign to be honest.

I know its Buddle were interested in but Adu is only 21 and would have better potential to sell on and make a big profit from him. However 3 goals in 3 European seasons isnt great lets be honest :mellow:

Either would do for me :biggrin: