BUDDLE

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

Guest scott_andrew_william

IS IT TRUE THAT WE FIND OUT TOMORROW IF MR BUDDLE CAN GET A WORK PERMIT?

Hasn't he gone to some poo division two German Club, plus I thought that colorado were after him too.

I really want to sign this guy on a perm, contract.

I have a feeling he will be awsome, just from you tube video he looks like he can finish better than anyone we've had for a long time.

Pleeeeaaassssseeee happen tomorrow.

I reckon we will get this Reynolds guy, that's defence sorted.

Jay Emanuel Thomas n stock in midfield will do nicely.

Buddle n chopra up front.

Championship here we come.

UTO

TBH I hope we don't get him. On the clips I've seen all his goals look owe more to good service than his ability. He's 29 and hasn't scored that many goals in a poor league.

Plus we've got Morrison, Mellor, Heffernan & JJ.

I'd prefer a young striker with pace.

TBH I hope we don't get him. On the clips I've seen all his goals look owe more to good service than his ability. He's 29 and hasn't scored that many goals in a poor league.

Plus we've got Morrison, Mellor, Heffernan & JJ.

I'd prefer a young striker with pace.

Not sure Owen the Morrison is available though.

Sometimes we have to accept second best.

Not sure Owen the Morrison is available though.

Sometimes we have to accept second best.

I know we'll never sign another Owen Morrison. He was in the same class as Pele, Maradona and Zidane, (SO Neil tells me) but why Buddle? It'd be like signing a 10/15 goal a season striker from the Scottish 1st Division. Pointless.

Anyway I just hope we don't waste our money on him.

I know we'll never sign another Owen Morrison. He was in the same class as Pele, Maradona and Zidane, (SO Neil tells me) but why Buddle? It'd be like signing a 10/15 goal a season striker from the Scottish 1st Division. Pointless.

Anyway I just hope we don't waste our money on him.

Agreed..............Non proven player from a league with no real competative quality, full of has beens and wanna bees...........Aged 29.....for gods sake, don't people think he would have been picked years ago if he was any good?

Agreed..............Non proven player from a league with no real competative quality, full of has beens and wanna bees...........Aged 29.....for gods sake, don't people think he would have been picked years ago if he was any good?

I agree too mate, at 29 you'd have thought if he was good enough he wouldve been snapped up already, plus he's at an age where it's hard to change his style of play. Having said that his physical presence alone will get him goals in this league.

Best option is to sign him on loan till end of season and if he proves to be good, sign him in the summer!

For those of you with no knowledge of anything before 1991, do a GOOGLE for Tony Book. He was a sight older than 29 when he signed for Man City, and he's still regarded as one of their best ever players.

I don't think the signing of Buddle would be the best thing that ever happened to Wednesday, but don't just write him off, because he happens to be 29 years old.

Nowt wrong with being 29 ,depends on how you look after yourself ,one or two pro's have played untill there 40s aint they

Nothing at all wrong with being 29.............if you have played at a decent level up to that age.............This guy has played in Micky Mouse leagues and if he had been any good, don't you think he would have been recognised well before he was 29? especially when he has played for the USA National team...........Well bit parts anyway.

Christ I mean why wouldn't he want to leave the murky streets of Los Angeles for the star spangled streets of Sheffield :laugh:

TBH can't see it happening but looks decent on the videos, and if he's the type of player who needs service then I'm sure Uncle Milan will sort something out for him :biggrin:

Guest starrydave

Buddle is out of contract in L.A. so there wont be any fee.

He only earned $190,000 [£120.000] last season, so we should be able to afford him.

I heard that bosman ruling is only for the EU so we would have to pay something.