Dennis Wise

Guest simo

Anyone see him today on sky sports? Somehow his name always tends to be above the radar when managerial appointments are rumoured. Look at his track record with the clubs he's managed. As he stated on sky, when he was at L**ds they started the season at minus15points and when he left them a few months into the season they were in the top 6. We are all aware of his problems at Newcastle but if we can overlook this one mistake he would get this shower of poo motivated for each game. He's been there and done it as a player, Gus Poyet learnt his trade as a manager as assistant to him at Swindon.I know he may not be everyones cup of tea (little cockney **** etc.) but would have us challenging at the top in no time as well as sorting the playing staff out.

Anyone see him today on sky sports? Somehow his name always tends to be above the radar when managerial appointments are rumoured. Look at his track record with the clubs he's managed. As he stated on sky, when he was at L**ds they started the season at minus15points and when he left them a few months into the season they were in the top 6. We are all aware of his problems at Newcastle but if we can overlook this one mistake he would get this shower of poo motivated for each game. He's been there and done it as a player, Gus Poyet learnt his trade as a manager as assistant to him at Swindon.I know he may not be everyones cup of tea (little cockney **** etc.) but would have us challenging at the top in no time as well as sorting the playing staff out.

I saw it, sat at the side of that piggy tw@t Dave Basset.

No thanks!