Will Milan Sack Him??

Guest bartos

Is this OP for real? As someone said above, AS IF warnock is going to leave QPR top of the championship and come to us, get serious ballsack. If this was posted a year ago then id agree, but come on man have some bloody brains.

You want to try reading into things a little more before being so dismissive, wee wee tail

WHY are all you blades still alive isnt it 68 million in debt ? ooops and whos your next manager oh it might not be o'driscoll why because you carn't afford his compo or to get the fat lad from sheff back hahahahahahah what was that 68 mill in debt hahahahaha breathe hahahahahahaha :)

OK there are now grounds for replacing him, lost far too many games.

There is only one man who I believe would come and who also fits the bill in terms of character & personality..

Step forward Mr Warnock

No thanks, I would rather put my wee pipe in a mincer than see Colin employed here.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

So soon after publicly backing him?so soon after coming in? or was that all for his public relations?if it was surely losing 5-1 away to Exeter gives him a perfect excuse to sack him.More so than a 1-0 defeat.

I personally think Milan wont sack Irvine yet.

What do you reckon?

I think he just might if we get another performance like that.

MM does not take poo poo and is to old to sit around for 5 years and see if we improve which is great for us.

Check out this article that mentions MM when Mike Ashely sacked Hughton a couple of weeks ago

"So Mike Ashley has now seen off five managers in just under three years as the owner of Newcastle United. Perhaps he is in a race with Milan Mandaric, who went through six managers in his three-and-a-half years at Leicester City.

It's the timing thats critical now, MM could sack Irvine giving a new manager money to spend in the January window, or he could back Irvine & give him the chance to see what he can do with some cash. That however for me would be a real shame bacause I can't see any positives in Irvine's style of play & management that inspires me, & if I as a supporter can see that, then what the flip must the players be thinking. We have a manager who build up the opposion like I have never known. He talks up their game to the point where I'm sure the opposion manager doesn't have to deliver a team talk as it's already been done for him.

Dour & negative tactics are NOT going to get us out of this league. Just look at Norwich & Leeds last year, they were a country mile better than the rest, despite Leeds doing their utmost to mess it up for themselves. We on the other hand seem incapeable of going for the jugular. On two occasions we have had the opportunity to go top of the league & make a statement but we bottle it.

One of the worst appointments of a manager I have ever known despite the circumstances & a bloody stupid 3 & a half year contract to boot.

We now stand in a position where we can do something about it. Get rid of him Milan, make the change now & bring in a manager who will inspire these players.

The other thing to consider, can the chairman afford to lose momentum? His arrival galvanized a fragmented fanbase, a new start would see the fans flocking back to Hillsborough. Well since the pressure was lifted we have lost three out of four games, not the best way to convince the fans we are entering a new era, and the goodwill of the takeover is slipping away.

Guest Saturday Owl

Hopefully AI will be gone by January but that means putting promotion on the line by losing to the likes of Tranmere and Yeovil.

I'd like to see us win these then we'll see if AI has changed when we play the better sides.