Will Milan Sack Him??

Guest bartos

8 league games lost before the end of the year. unacceptable.

I know we've played a couple of games more than everyone else, but currently only 6 teams in League 1 have lost more league games than us. That is not promotion form by any measure.

Hmm maybe.But isnt he also chairman of the LMA.wont look good would it unless he publicly distenced himself from the decision?

Indeed he is - but the cleverly engineered non-exc status means Wilko can claim he had little or no influence in the decision (even if he abstains). In the end, does anyone think Parker and Wilko have any influence on any decision at the club from now on?

What annoys me is its not first time we have scored a few goals to win a game then followed it up by losing to a good few goals, we wont get no where like that we need to take advantage of each win not win one then lose. There is no point turning it on like they did v Rovers then act like a different team week later.

Indeed he is - but the cleverly engineered non-exc status means Wilko can claim he had little or no influence in the decision (even if he abstains). In the end, does anyone think Parker and Wilko have any influence on any decision at the club from now on?

Hope your right mate,I really do.

On another note i had a look on Owlsmad earlier when Owlstalk was slow :blush: (sorry) Proper cringe seeing the Raven STILL defending Irvine

If he sacks him the media will be in a feeding frenzy, particulary the BBC who seem to take it peronally when clubs sack managers, the latest being Fat Sam. Remember the furore when City got rid of Mark Hugh's, quite justified, IMO. The media will take notice on this one because it's MM that maybe doing the sacking as opposed to say someone like Hulley.

Also, depends on whether MM is bothered about the media and their reaction. Remember Mark Lawrenson gushing about his mate, AI, on Grandstand. You can be assured that they will pull out the pundits in sticking the knife, but ignore the bigger picture such as relegation in half a season, decreasing attendences, week on week, tactically poor and inept, etc.

I don't know if any of you recall Rumbellows 91 on Alan Green's 606, prior to MM's takeover. He went straight for attacking MM and when R91 didn't, preferring to concentrate on the issue of the then current board, he cut him off. He just demonstrated what a lazy, fat bugger of a Journo he is by going for the easy headline.

Hope your right mate,I really do.

On another note i had a look on Owlsmad earlier when Owlstalk was slow :blush: (sorry) Proper cringe seeing the Raven STILL defending Irvine

As someone mentioned earlier - its unusual that nearly without exception the fan base want rid - surely MM has noticed this

It's flippingstupid, because he's currently sat top of the Championship heading for the Premiership.

I'm sure he'll jump at the chance of joining a side who has just been absolutely battered by Exeter "Fookin'" City.

If were having a thread for stupid suggestions...I;ll opt for David Moyes. huh.gif