Will Milan Sack Him??

Guest bartos

Mandarić has never been afraid to wield the axe, so I imagine Irvine will have a limited time to prove his worth.

The pressure will certainly be on him if we have a few more bad results over Christmas and begin to lose touch with the top teams in the division.

Mandarić has never been afraid to wield the axe, so I imagine Irvine will have a limited time to prove his worth.

The pressure will certainly be on him if we have a few more bad results over Christmas and begin to lose touch with the top teams in the division.

Then it'll be too late though. We can all see it coming, we've been outplayed by 90% of the teams we've played this season, lost 8 before Christmas, only haven't lost more because of the AWFUL standard of finishing in this division. So why wait? His tenure at SWFC can be summarised with two words, MASSIVE UNDERACHIEVEMENT.

Mr Mandaric, act now to save our season.

NO !

My mates a PNE fan and he said they would have him back!there were protests when he got sacked.Apparently the new chairman of PNE is heavily into horseracing and is good friends with Sir Alex.Apparently bringing in Darren was a little agreement they had.Hence AI being sacked prematurely.

My mates a PNE fan and he said they would have him back!there were protests when he got sacked.Apparently the new chairman of PNE is heavily into horseracing and is good friends with Sir Alex.Apparently bringing in Darren was a little agreement they had.Hence AI being sacked prematurely.

Just for balance.

http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?58818-Preston-fans-opinions-Alan-Irvine&p=1148709

I just have, you still here ballsack?

It's been known, nothing wrong with rejection, straight on to next target :)

What is it with the abuse on here? No wonder the likes of big guns comes out wi the poo he does, anyway in answer to your question the likes of Deane & Morgan aren't proven coaches who could progress our club.

I will tell you what it is mate, these are the feeling that disease of a man stirs up in people, i will never understand for one second anyone wanting him anywhere near our beloved club

Guest international owl

My next door neighbour is a PNE fan and was chuffed when we got AI, he knew he was poo !!! We will be in league 1 next season if he doesn't go. Last 3 away games have all been lost including carlisle.

Goal tally. Goals against 10, Goals for 3. Get Mick McCarthy back to yorkshire. Pride, passion, charachter, charisma, straight talking and takes no poo ... The players are not responding to the porridge muncher!!!

I don't get this Warnock talk? Of all the cvnts that have managed the pigs, he was by far the most horrible of horrible ba stards. I just can't imagine seeing the tail stood there screaming at the ref and reminding us that he is a pig himself. Oh..and don't forget he's illegitamate!

I don't get this Warnock talk? Of all the cvnts that have managed the pigs, he was by far the most horrible of horrible ba stards. I just can't imagine seeing the tail stood there screaming at the ref and reminding us that he is a pig himself. Oh..and don't forget he's illegitamate!

That's exactly what this club has needed for a long time.

True, Warnock is a pig but his aggressive tactics are what is needed to get this club promoted.

He is a motivator and has an outstanding track record.

True, Warnock is a pig but his aggressive tactics are what is needed to get this club promoted.

Very true and a bit of a contradiction in terms of what we require. Just don't want Warnock or any of their cast offs to enable us to climb up the leagues.

All this talk of Warnock is a joke. The man is an out and out blade he hates wednesday with a passion. Why would anyone want to appoint a manager who has no respect or passion for the club and probably wants them to lose on a week to week basis. The man is a blade and always will be we do not want him or any other blade for that matter. Nigel pearson woud be a good choice as would O Neill but we have to remain realistic he would not manage below Premiership level. Personally I would go for Phil Brown who is out of work and did a fantastic job with Hull.

Colin has said he would take the job lose every game and laugh when they sacked him all the way to the Bank !