Will Milan Sack Him??

Guest bartos

Unfortunately i dont think he will go....just yet.Too early into Milans tenure and he wont want to cause a rift while still settling in.

One thing worries me though.In the press conferences Milan allways speaks of how happy he is to be working with Howard Wilkinson. We all know how highly Howard rates Irvine dont we.

Who else do we have to play at the back! We are soorly missing Buxton and Semi!

What else can Irivne do, play the youth team!

What about Octobers run of poor results. Even when winning it's bloody awful. And were so negative with our tactics as well as so inconsistent - because we worry about the opposition too much.

Plus, we have hinds and Heffernan sat on the bench who never get a look in

Unfortunately i dont think he will go....just yet.Too early into Milans tenure and he wont want to cause a rift while still settling in.

One thing worries me though.In the press conferences Milan allways speaks of how happy he is to be working with Howard Wilkinson. We all know how highly Howard rates Irvine dont we.

bit of a conflict of interests there.

We can thank wilko for bringing Irvine in. He won't be happy about him getting sacked.

Step forward Mr Warnock

Wouldn't be in this position now, if we'd have took him when he wanted to come.

Some on here would rather watch this shyte every week though than have Warnock.

There was talk at one time that he was going to Portsmouth when MM was in charge, so it could still happen, but I doubt it.

Given a free choice, then Warnock would be top of my list every time. Top, top, bloke and success would be guarenteed if only to wee wee the Blunts off.

He owes them one.

I like Neil, would love him to come to Hillsborough.

Not so sure mate - Wilko's no fool either. As non-executive director Wilko can keep his distance quite nicely thanks you very much!

MM's backing include this gem....

"The manager will get the support he deserves".

Which today, is frankly.... rumbleall.

As someone said earlier in this thread, 8 defeats before Christmas is a perfectly acceptable reason to sack him.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Guest Sniper1

Irvine will be signing on come Feb, look at the fixtures in Jan.

Other than Brighton, we cant beat decent sides, like i said in the line above, if this doesn't change then he will be gone by Feb.

I still think he needs to be given January to see how he goes.

MM's backing include this gem....

"The manager will get the support he deserves".

Which today, is frankly.... rumbleall.

As someone said earlier in this thread, 8 defeats before Christmas is a perfectly acceptable reason to sack him.

I remember him saying that, but it was in response to being asked whether Irvine would be backed.

I thought it may have been a clever way of not 'committing' to whether that manager would be Irvine.

Edited by DamnedOwl