Rovers fans 'kettled' in outside Hillsborough

A number of Rovers fans after seeing their team go 4-1 down on 32 minutes decided enough was enough and left the stadium to I guess set off home early or go for a pint or two before going back to Bristol but where met by Police outside the ground who wouldn't let them leave and as they had exited the ground wouldn't let them back in either to watch the rest of the game.

Fans may laugh and say serves them right for leaving early but this is a free country and Police shouldn't be allowed to treat fans like this.

You shouldn't lose all your rights just because you are an away fan in another city!!!

I heard about this happening during the game and checking on the Rovers forum has confirmed it :-

Bristol Rovers Forum

Post 35 in the thread says :-

your wrong we do not live in a free country

Guest intercity0wl

I saw one of the Bristol boys shagging one of the police dogs down by division street

What made that more odd was him adopting the missionary position.

but what are you fighting for?

because he's a member of the best army in the world. fighting because his government decided to deploy our boys and girls over there.

and i for one think he's doing a stirling job,

i salute him

because he's a member of the best army in the world. fighting because his government decided to deploy our boys and girls over there.

and i for one think he's doing a stirling job,

i salute him

Salutes Back

Im fighting because i have been told to end of.....

it wer flippingnawty b4 and after dont u lot wurry bout that yer flippingslags,on west street bout 12ish me and my little firm chased them thru town then bout 2ish there firm pitched up and chased my firm back thru town,weve arranged a massive set to at bristol parkway station at enfd er season, cant flippingwaiit,der yer want sum ?

Can somebody post a rough translation please?

Is this from one of our overseas supporters?