Rovers fans 'kettled' in outside Hillsborough

I think I've been reading owlstalk too long too, I saw it as a pisstake from the off.

Though realist, if it ain't a joke me and my boys have got your back for the return leg. Got quite a tidy little firm still, though we're not as young as we used to be obviously. Can still dish out some slaps and we don't run. Ever. I remember when we played west ham in the 90s we ended up outside their end after the match, just 5 of us and we fronted em up good and proper. Then somehow I found myself on my own. I gave it the big un to their top boys and they were pooing it. There must have been 2000 of em but I stood my ground. I didn't know it at the time but they'd been waiting for me all along and had even joined forces with millwall for the day. They'd put their rivalries aside for the 1st time ever cos they wanted me and my boys. Well, they had me on my own now and I wasn't backing down. Me against 4000 screaming cockneys all wanting to kill me. What could I do? I'll tell ya what I did, I ran em all over London. From canary wharf to Leicester square I chased em. Must have ran em past all the big tourist sites, that palace, the big clock, some churches, a museum or 2 and that big wheel thing. I stopped for a snack with a few of em now and again and they all offered to pay for my food cos they respected me that much. That's what it were like in the old days you see, respect for top boys. Had some nice pizza and a donut or 2 and then I chased em out of London. Course, by this time my lift home had left. They knew I'd have been alright so I got in a minibus with some scousers who'd been down playing brentford. They knew me by reputation as I'd chased their top boy all over liverpool the week before so they gave me a lift home to Sheffield even though it meant them getting home late. When we stopped at the services I had a few other fans of other clubs away on their toes then had a kfc that the mickey mousers had all bought me cos they respected me.

Happy days.

Guest whitecoat

Bristol totally took west street, biggest firm seen in years.

The coppers lost it at one stage and were chasing fans down the street with dogs, one pig was screaming at us to get back inside the Hallamshire arms when we told him to f*** off he let dog forward so it got a kick to the head. All hell broke loose at tram stop opposite and coppers were out numbered.

Bristol totally took west street, biggest firm seen in years.

The coppers lost it at one stage and were chasing fans down the street with dogs, one pig was screaming at us to get back inside the Hallamshire arms when we told him to f*** off he let dog forward so it got a kick to the head. All hell broke loose at tram stop opposite and coppers were out numbered.

You kicked a dog in the head?

I think I've been reading owlstalk too long too, I saw it as a pisstake from the off.

Though realist, if it ain't a joke me and my boys have got your back for the return leg. Got quite a tidy little firm still, though we're not as young as we used to be obviously. Can still dish out some slaps and we don't run. Ever. I remember when we played west ham in the 90s we ended up outside their end after the match, just 5 of us and we fronted em up good and proper. Then somehow I found myself on my own. I gave it the big un to their top boys and they were pooing it. There must have been 2000 of em but I stood my ground. I didn't know it at the time but they'd been waiting for me all along and had even joined forces with millwall for the day. They'd put their rivalries aside for the 1st time ever cos they wanted me and my boys. Well, they had me on my own now and I wasn't backing down. Me against 4000 screaming cockneys all wanting to kill me. What could I do? I'll tell ya what I did, I ran em all over London. From canary wharf to Leicester square I chased em. Must have ran em past all the big tourist sites, that palace, the big clock, some churches, a museum or 2 and that big wheel thing. I stopped for a snack with a few of em now and again and they all offered to pay for my food cos they respected me that much. That's what it were like in the old days you see, respect for top boys. Had some nice pizza and a donut or 2 and then I chased em out of London. Course, by this time my lift home had left. They knew I'd have been alright so I got in a minibus with some scousers who'd been down playing brentford. They knew me by reputation as I'd chased their top boy all over liverpool the week before so they gave me a lift home to Sheffield even though it meant them getting home late. When we stopped at the services I had a few other fans of other clubs away on their toes then had a kfc that the mickey mousers had all bought me cos they respected me.

Happy days.

I believed that until you mentioned the big wheel thing....that wasn't there when we played west ham in the 90's.... me thinks you may be a little muddled in the head :rolleyes:

I believed that until you mentioned the big wheel thing....that wasn't there when we played west ham in the 90's.... me thinks you may be a little muddled in the head :rolleyes:

Yup, you got me. Thats the only innacuracy in my account though. I meant to say I chased em past the space where that big wheel is. Or summat. Anyway, you weren't there. Instread of pointing out my lies and obviously made up stories you should be thanking me for keeping armchair fans like yourself safe at matches.

Yup, you got me. Thats the only innacuracy in my account though. I meant to say I chased em past the space where that big wheel is. Or summat. Anyway, you weren't there. Instread of pointing out my lies and obviously made up stories you should be thanking me for keeping armchair fans like yourself safe at matches.

please accept my apologies sir.... also thank you for doin the business on everyone elses behalf.... you should be applauded :rolleyes:

Guest frannys ears

yes u can have plenty,last match eseason were all gettin 07.42 to birmingham,cause a bit er mayhem, then 12.03 to bristol,ive just been on phone to there main man,he sez theyle be waitin 4 us,no weaklings or part timers allowed on this trip :cool:

proper nawty.

Guest Woz1867

it wer flippingnawty b4 and after dont u lot wurry bout that yer flippingslags,on west street bout 12ish me and my little firm chased them thru town then bout 2ish there firm pitched up and chased my firm back thru town,weve arranged a massive set to at bristol parkway station at enfd er season, cant flippingwaiit,der yer want sum ?

say again all after It??