Rovers fans 'kettled' in outside Hillsborough

Bristol totally took west street, biggest firm seen in years.

The coppers lost it at one stage and were chasing fans down the street with dogs, one pig was screaming at us to get back inside the Hallamshire arms when we told him to f*** off he let dog forward so it got a kick to the head. All hell broke loose at tram stop opposite and coppers were out numbered.

I ran a dog over on the way back from Swindon. Does that make me harder than you? ph34r.gif

Bristol totally took west street, biggest firm seen in years.

The coppers lost it at one stage and were chasing fans down the street with dogs, one pig was screaming at us to get back inside the Hallamshire arms when we told him to f*** off he let dog forward so it got a kick to the head. All hell broke loose at tram stop opposite and coppers were out numbered.

Was it you or one of your boys who was shagging that police Alsatian dog in the missionary position down on Devonshire green bout 1:45ish???

Was it you or one of your boys who was shagging that police Alsatian dog in the missionary position down on Devonshire green bout 1:45ish???

Can we leave that please, I was just trying to get my ball back. Not what it looked like.

Cheers.