billsajas investors

now billy boy can we please keep this topic strictly on the investors you have confirmed you have brought to the club. Cloud 9 have been discussed in other threads.

So this thread focuses on you and your investors.

Now I remember a few months ago you posted very grandiose claims about securiting investment and you hinted it would be imminent. You did say you could be judged on whether you delievered.

Since time has passed and they are nowhere to be seen is there any reason why?

Surely you would tear someone apart in this instance and call them a bluffer?

How long till they come?

You do appreciate that you are in a position of an outside person ( not a fan imo) and will be viewed as merely some business person with an agenda

oh and can we do witchunt on your personal life if no investment is delivered.

p.s folks before people mention the Healy nonsense that was a joke and people who know me can verify that. Bills is talking serious poo poo here.

the floor is yours bill.

Guest aphextwins

now billy boy can we please keep this topic strictly on the investors you have confirmed you have brought to the club. Cloud 9 have been discussed in other threads.

So this thread focuses on you and your investors.

Now I remember a few months ago you posted very grandiose claims about securiting investment and you hinted it would be imminent. You did say you could be judged on whether you delievered.

Since time has passed and they are nowhere to be seen is there any reason why?

Surely you would tear someone apart in this instance and call them a bluffer?

How long till they come?

You do appreciate that you are in a position of an outside person ( not a fan imo) and will be viewed as merely some business person with an agenda

oh and can we do witchunt on your personal life if no investment is delivered.

p.s folks before people mention the Healy nonsense that was a joke and people who know me can verify that. Bills is talking serious poo poo here.

the floor is yours bill.

The simple answer is because he's full of poo poo.

Billsaja has already stated that his contacts weren't interested, ta very much.

Something to do with the rotten rancid stinking mess they found when they opened the books.

Hope this helps

But then later on today he said "his investors were still there"

Hope this helps :laugh:

BO2, we now that bills is at times full of it but I would stop chasing him like a tart whose not been paid for services rendered.

What ever we think of him, the current plight is absolutely nothing to do with him. The real enemies are within.

Guest billsaja

One group gone, one still looking. Not taking any commissions or advisory fees or even expenses (so pretty lousy businessman) and let's not pretend this was an objective thread and so get all high and mighty about keeping it on point, this was started because you have an obsessive need to post in response to anything I say and try and pick holes in me while defending your messiah.

As to them being nowhere to be seen - well I guess compared to the very credible OT favourites such as GS and C9S they have been low key. Fancy that, respecting non-confidentiality agreements, not conducting their takeover via the OS and nobody. Shocking. You think LS did a great job vis-a-vis investment I suppose - given it was his full time job and mandate - but see fit to start some sniping thread just because the groups working with the club now - as confirmed by the CEO and the bank - aren't on here sucking up to the likes of Owlsman and dropping little ITK tidbits to keep the masses dancing along.

Keep up the obsession though, start a few more completely unbiased, informative and neutral threads dedicated my way, I do so love the limelight.

Hope this helps.

They're doing the investment Hokey Cokey..

Morningside in, Morningside out

in out, in out

What's that all about?

The investment hokey cokey

Then you spin it around

That's what Bill's all about

Whoa investment Hokey Cokey

Far fetched, bullshit

Blah blah blah

The Swiss roll in, the Swiss roll out

in out, in out

What's that all about?

Then you spin it around

Far fetched, bullshit

Blah blah blah

Help me out Asteener.

Keep up the obsession though, start a few more completely unbiased, informative and neutral threads dedicated my way, I do so love the limelight.

Hope this helps.

So billyboy, you said a while ago that you were named after a US game show host Pat Sajak as you looked remakably like him.

Well having seen your avatar that you also said was you and looking at Pat Sajak (who incidently is 64 years old) once again your stories don't hold water.

Bullshitter extrodinare

post-230-075837500 1280263192_thumb.jpg

They're doing the investment Hokey Cokey..

Morningside in, Morningside out

in out, in out

What's that all about?

Then you spin it around

Far fetched, bullshit

Blah blah blah

The Swiss roll in, the Swiss roll out