billsajas investors

One group gone, one still looking. Not taking any commissions or advisory fees or even expenses (so pretty lousy businessman) and let's not pretend this was an objective thread and so get all high and mighty about keeping it on point, this was started because you have an obsessive need to post in response to anything I say and try and pick holes in me while defending your messiah.

As to them being nowhere to be seen - well I guess compared to the very credible OT favourites such as GS and C9S they have been low key. Fancy that, respecting non-confidentiality agreements, not conducting their takeover via the OS and nobody. Shocking. You think LS did a great job vis-a-vis investment I suppose - given it was his full time job and mandate - but see fit to start some sniping thread just because the groups working with the club now - as confirmed by the CEO and the bank - aren't on here sucking up to the likes of Owlsman and dropping little ITK tidbits to keep the masses dancing along.

Keep up the obsession though, start a few more completely unbiased, informative and neutral threads dedicated my way, I do so love the limelight.

Hope this helps.

yes it confirms what myself and others are thinking. you're talking poo . I do not believe that you have anything to do with any parties talking to the club. And I didn't start it because they aren't on here like GS or Cloud 9 . Why would I want all that ITK nonsense and charade. People like you go into overdrive with all that stuff.

thanks for the response.

and yes M Royds I shouldn't rise to billy boy but couldn't resisit it on this occasion.

p.s one last thing bills I don't think LS is the messiah and its pretty sad you seem to think so because I don't go along with what you think.

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

billsaja = Gareth Cheeseman

If you look at him with that in mind he is harmless.

I personally choose to not listen to a hell of a lot that he posts, but after a couple of cordial chats and what not I can't say that he is personally or motivationally antagonistic.

This is Owlstalk for fooks sake.

One group gone, one still looking. Not taking any commissions or advisory fees or even expenses (so pretty lousy businessman) and let's not pretend this was an objective thread and so get all high and mighty about keeping it on point, this was started because you have an obsessive need to post in response to anything I say and try and pick holes in me while defending your messiah.

As to them being nowhere to be seen - well I guess compared to the very credible OT favourites such as GS and C9S they have been low key. Fancy that, respecting non-confidentiality agreements, not conducting their takeover via the OS and nobody. Shocking. You think LS did a great job vis-a-vis investment I suppose - given it was his full time job and mandate - but see fit to start some sniping thread just because the groups working with the club now - as confirmed by the CEO and the bank - aren't on here sucking up to the likes of Owlsman and dropping little ITK tidbits to keep the masses dancing along.

Keep up the obsession though, start a few more completely unbiased, informative and neutral threads dedicated my way, I do so love the limelight.

Hope this helps.

But sucking up to me is the way it works billyboy. Send your peeps my way and I'll have a word on their behalf if you like. They'd better be real though. I only do keeping it real. :laugh:

So far, I have only come across one set of investors who have cash for a deal. It's not much, but it's an offer on the table. Let me talk to your boys and I'll be happy to report back if they offer a credible alternative. I'm not holding my breath though. What's it like in fantasyland by the way?

Tick tock :biggrin:

Not long now, Simon............

.........until you go to Florida.

I think there's only you who gets this tick tock thing John :laugh:

Next Thursday by the way you'll be pleased to hear. I will be taking my laptop though so hard luck, I'll still be posting!

Guest captain_purse

billsaja = Gareth Cheeseman

If you look at him with that in mind he is harmless.

I personally choose to not listen to a hell of a lot that he posts, but after a couple of cordial chats and what not I can't say that he is personally or motivationally antagonistic.

This is Owlstalk for fooks sake.

Gareth Cheeseman? haha if only at least then he'd be funny. He's more like Mandy IMO

Mandelson460x276.jpg