Who did what?

Guest JonR

this would prove my theory although completely contradict your statement from yesterday while your were at the airport that the shark would win

So, even when doing the bear-shark thing you have trouble keeping things straight :laugh:

If you look at the link, he's talking about croc/alligators and bears, not sharks and bears this time :rolleyes:

Guest JonR

Does anybody quickly scroll past JonR and southports posts with reading them or is it just me.

Yes it did get a bit out of hand.

I have alot of free time what can i say.

I could cry reading this thread.

Arthur Dickinson and Eric Taylor would be turning in their graves seeing how so called 'Wednesdayites' are bitching, fighting and back-stabbing rather than joining forces to try and help the club - and it's quite evident that a few people on this thread have the influence, power and wealth to help.

Instead, this clubs fans, that have remained so loyal for so long, are being completely forgotten about, and those that are in a position to help are more concerned with protecting their own image.

You need to grow a backbone mate.

We have a slightly highly strung ex-chairman, a schizophrenic would be investor, some bloke who used to wear Umbro's and Geoff Sheard all 'cyber' posturing on an independent fans website.

You can't BUY this kind of entertainment.

We have a slightly highly strung ex-chairman, a schizophrenic would be investor, some bloke who used to wear Umbro's and Geoff Sheard all 'cyber' posturing on an independent fans website.

You can't BUY this kind of entertainment.

How true.

:biggrin:

to be honest though this has turned from a full tilt mental shitstormer of a thread into a blobster fest.

because Bills has turned up in the nobody thread and someone asked him why no-one but C9S has been talking to ICS the past year ph34r.gif

If you look at the link, he's talking about croc/alligators and bears, not sharks and bears this time :rolleyes:

No, he clearly supports the shark

billsaja, on 19 May 2010 - 10:06 PM, said:

http://www.facebook....10855107?ref=ts

Supported thus far by 42 people, 9 of whom are from Sheffield but NONE have the comedy value of Gwynneth Flapps.

Priceless.

Amidst all the fun and games of the past week or so, that made me smile.

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, meeting went well, and I did get to ask the important question.

The answer took a while but essentially

SHARK