Who did what?

Guest JonR

Please, if there is to be another ‘bid/offer’, let everything happen behind the scenes. No parties to it need post on Owlstalk, or anywhere else, no PMs to posters, nobody ‘ITK’. Nick Parker, Lawyers and interested parties, please conduct this between yourselves. The first time us fans should hear anything about it is when there is a picture of our new benefactor stood on the pitch at Hillsborough with Nick Parker, both with Wednesday scarves round their necks.

Can I also add

don't wait for a year and a half to find out they haven't got much cash. Ta.

So in summary then for the latecomers.

In about 1844 someone who actually rejects Sclub7.

LS had a bit of a strop about Corbidge and Bills.

Bills and Corbidge had a strop about LS.

But both then confirmmed they had breakfast in millhouses park cafe, but LS refused to comment on what he eat.

Somebody had ovalshaped genitalia and somebody had a very small wee wee tail but huge testicles.

There was a really big fight between loads of different animals, but mainly the shark and the bear.

Bills flew to somewhere important in the US of A so he could pick up the cheque to buy wednesday by Thursday night.

Somebody called Copa is also buying us this week, but theyve only got £16mm (see what I did there?)

So Bills agreed to stand aside for the Coppa bid so as not to get into a bidding war.

LS explained that he didnt mean it and only wanted them to come clean

Corbridge stated it wasnt his brother in law who was taking over anyway but his half brothers stepsons half brother

Bills says he doesnt know corbridge but the chans are his dear freinds

Corbridge says he doesnt know bills but is a true wednesdayite

Grandad and Owlsman vouch that corbidge is a real owls fan

flip the bear and the shark are it again

Then there was gratuitous bouncing breasts (which was good)

Geoff Sheard popped in and got the wee wee ripped out of him about TV ariels and he chuckled.

Corbidge (who bills doesnt know) is ex CEO of Newcastle so King Kev turns down managers job

Bills (who doesnt know Corbidge) suggests we should appoint an expiereinced CEO to run all parts of the club.

A few people then started falling out about the bear and the shark and putting pictures up of themselves to make them look hard but everybody thought it made him look gay.

I think thats about it, sorry if I missed anything important!

So we've not been saved yet then?

Lee and Mark, call a truce, have another breakfast and see if you can move forward together eh? You are both passionate fans and want to see us succeed. Neither of you want to see the club in the hands of crooks and charlatons. You both have contacts and ideas and experience in the business. Why are you bickering like kids? I refuse to believe that Lee ever did anything to knowingly hurt the club. I've never met you Mark but from your reputation amongst posters I know and respect on here I dont believe you would knowingly sell your club down the river. Therefore I cannot see what there is for you to fall out about. I guarantee you that if you were sat next to each other at the game where we regain our place in the CCC you'd be hugging after every goal. Especially if you knew you'd been instrumental in that achievement.

I'm just a fan who cant really make a difference on my own. I am going to support the WTID initiative though as there is strength in numbers. You 2 have a chance to really improve the clubs fortunes. Lee has already tried to do it from the inside so I know he wants this. Please, for all our sakes, bury the hatchet and lets see if something can be done.

Regards

Tris

good post mate you get a one for that

A few people then started falling out about the bear and the shark and putting pictures up of themselves to make them look hard but everybody thought it made him look gay.

if you're referring to myself and JonR, we actually fell out over his pathetic attempt at dangling ITK knowledge in front of everyone, and the fact that he is a MASSIVE GAY.

The bear and shark were the medium by which we resolved our differences, as his picture clearly showed homosexual tendencies.

Edited by southportdc

Guest JonR

if you're referring to myself and JonR, we actually fell out over his pathetic attempt at dangling ITK knowledge in front of everyone, and the fact that he is a MASSIVE GAY.

The bear and shark were the medium by which we resolved our differences, as his picture clearly showed homosexual tendencies.

i didnt realise we had fallen out?

And i also said i regretted the post.

me thinks you take the banter a little to seriously.

Also if you had read the whole thread you would know that i told Bills that i had received emails from C9S and that was why i was questioning his motives.

Edited by JonR

i didnt realise we had fallen out?

And i also said i regretted the post.

me thinks you take the banter a little to seriously.

Also if you had read the whole thread you would know that i told Bills that i had received emails from C9S and that was why i was questioning his motives.

Oh, we haven't fallen out, I don't hate you because you're gay.

Guest JonR

Oh, we haven't fallen out, I don't hate you because you're gay.

hmmm this stopped being funny all of a sudden

I could cry reading this thread.

Arthur Dickinson and Eric Taylor would be turning in their graves seeing how so called 'Wednesdayites' are bitching, fighting and back-stabbing rather than joining forces to try and help the club - and it's quite evident that a few people on this thread have the influence, power and wealth to help.

Instead, this clubs fans, that have remained so loyal for so long, are being completely forgotten about, and those that are in a position to help are more concerned with protecting their own image.

So we've not been saved yet then?

Lee and Mark, call a truce, have another breakfast and see if you can move forward together eh? You are both passionate fans and want to see us succeed. Neither of you want to see the club in the hands of crooks and charlatons. You both have contacts and ideas and experience in the business. Why are you bickering like kids? I refuse to believe that Lee ever did anything to knowingly hurt the club. I've never met you Mark but from your reputation amongst posters I know and respect on here I dont believe you would knowingly sell your club down the river. Therefore I cannot see what there is for you to fall out about. I guarantee you that if you were sat next to each other at the game where we regain our place in the CCC you'd be hugging after every goal. Especially if you knew you'd been instrumental in that achievement.

I'm just a fan who cant really make a difference on my own. I am going to support the WTID initiative though as there is strength in numbers. You 2 have a chance to really improve the clubs fortunes. Lee has already tried to do it from the inside so I know he wants this. Please, for all our sakes, bury the hatchet and lets see if something can be done.

Regards

Tris

This

It seems that there are 20,000 Wednesdayites desperately wanting their club to regain its past glories, buying into the club, buying season tickets, membership, commiting money they can't afford to a new project in the hope comething can kickstart the revolotuion. Unfortunately, these people aren't in a position to have any influence on what ultimately happens.

And then there are probably half a dozen people who are actually in a position of influence, who do have the money, the contacts, the business know-how, to actually get together and work as a team to do what so many are hoping for.

But they're instead intent on gaining points on each other. Basically comparing wee wee tail size.

Disgraceful.

If these people - Lee Strafford, Mark Corbridge, billsaja (whoever the **** he is) etc... can't put a line under their past differences and work together for the benefit of the club, then god help us all.

I'd become Neil Warnock's ho for a chance to move this club forward, it seems those actually in a position to do so are not interested.

Guest Manwithastick

1oq0xv.jpg

ONE AMERICAN CONSORTIUM I'D LIKE TO SEE AT S6

They've probably got more money than Club 9...

the one in the middle is a $billionaire (and has a cooch tighter than Lee's wallet)

Guest becauseofboxingday

the one in the middle is a $billionaire (and has a cooch tighter than Lee's wallet)

Yeah but a sloth is a type of bear and incredibly slow. I reckon a shark would have it even on dry land.

A cookiecutter shark is only 2 foot long but hard as f00k.