Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest Deleted member

oooo, i can win that. wee wee tail comparing competition? Count me out. It's like a baby carrot on a diet. But testicles - i'm there. Seriously. My nadgers are HUGE. You should of seen them after my op a couple of summers back when i developed elephantitous due to infection.

JB: Yes Doc, they are huge and very painful. Is there any chance you can take the pain away - but leave the swelling??

Guest JonR

As the poster who finally got this thread to a landmark 50 pages, I have a few words to say.

First of all I'd like to acknowledge that I couldn't have done this without a few people's help- Mark, Simon and Lee have been instrumental in breathing life into this thread, whilst SiJ has shown unwavering committment to the Shark/Bear cause. Not JonR though, he's a useless gayer.

But what I feel this thread shows more than anything is what we SWFC fans are capable of if we work together. Despite the odd attempt to stop us (Grandad), I feel here we have shown that when we are united (ergh) as a team, truly we can produce great things. And for that, Owlstalkers, I thank you.

Except JonR, he's a bad egg, almost at -600 now.

:laugh:

you are outrageous!

if anything you are a mere hitchhiker in my masterpiece.

Guest Deleted member

I knew you'd come back round and join us again

I will happily engage in talk of Sharks v Bears, multi ******** sizes and jailbait all day.

Thats what Owlstalk is all about.

Not all of this Boardroom bullshit

I will happily engage in talk of Sharks v Bears, multi ******** sizes and jailbait all day.

Thats what Owlstalk is all about.

Not all of this Boardroom bullshit

you had to open the thread to know what we were talking about though happy.gif

you can't resist Billsaja's lure, you know it.

Guest trusty_left_peg

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT JAILBAIT

miley-cyrus-selena-gomez-teen-choice-awards-2008.jpg

1oq0xv.jpg

ONE AMERICAN CONSORTIUM I'D LIKE TO SEE AT S6

They've probably got more money than Club 9...

2 years

2 years I've waited for an answer from the SWFC hierarchy as to who they believe would win in a fight between paedophiles and the cast of Fame

Now we have an ex-chairman focussing his efforts on bears, sharks and Lyons

I'm done with the rumbleing club now

*flounce*

Guest JonR

I've got a massive boner on!

As stated earlier what would happen if this thread reached 50 pages.

I'm honoured to have played a small part in what is legendry thread.

ive been fapping since page 43

I don’t know who did what, but the point is, if we are to believe reports that the offer from C9 Sports was £2m with a management fee of £410k per year attached then these muppets may as well do one. Nick Parker has sensibly indicated that there is unlikely to be any further talks with these people.

The deal we want, £10m and no charges is lightyears away from the insulting offer. How can any amount of talks get C9S anywhere near that.

C9S have wasted Lee's, SWFC's and their own time with these stupid games. Close the door firmly in their faces now.

I think it was Billsaja that said C9S are 'Sheard with a website', it may have been someone else. Billsaja maybe a bullshitter, I don't know, but if it was him then he was spot on with his remark. I'm sure most on here were just like me when the name first became public and headed straight for Google. I searched for them and my momentary excitement immediately waned. There were about a dozen or so results (maybe a few more, but you get the gist) and they showed nothing concrete. When I did find their proper website it just looked like a joke. From that moment I never really thought we were dealing with serious people. I hoped I was completely wrong, but as it dragged on it was clearly hopeless.

Lee, love him or hate him, had some ups and downs during his tenure. Children’s Hospital tie up the best thing the club has done for years, shake up of the way we sell tickets, plans for Hillsborough and commitment to the cause can not be doubted. All positives and outweigh some of the negatives vis-à-vis communication, knee jerk reactions to fans forum postings, ideas not thought through fully before implementing.

However, as MC has stated, results count and the investment process has drawn a blank. This in itself is not reason enough to say that Lee had to go, he tried his hardest, and I dare say could have continued to try, but for me it is the nature of this most recent farce that I’m pleased he did the honourable thing and fell on his sword. After the Sheard debacle I find it impossible to believe we have entertained yet another set of chancers for so long. Did we not learn from our previous mistakes.

Please, if there is to be another ‘bid/offer’, let everything happen behind the scenes. No parties to it need post on Owlstalk, or anywhere else, no PMs to posters, nobody ‘ITK’. Nick Parker, Lawyers and interested parties, please conduct this between yourselves. The first time us fans should hear anything about it is when there is a picture of our new benefactor stood on the pitch at Hillsborough with Nick Parker, both with Wednesday scarves round their necks.

Thank you anyone with the patience to read through this.

UTO

ps - I think the bear would win, I'd like it to anyway.

pps - it's only a crime if you're caught. Ask Roman Polanski.