Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest JonR

well thats not on share it or I'm marking you down. :biggrin:

Well to be serious for a second

Although i got an answer to my question. I cannot possibly know if it is actually correct. After seeing the shitstorm factor 5 on here, i thought it was best to keep it to myself.

So technically i dont know anything.

Well to be serious for a second

Although i got an answer to my question. I cannot possibly know if it is actually correct. After seeing the shitstorm factor 5 on here, i thought it was best to keep it to myself.

So technically i dont know anything.

PM and i'll start marking you up instead

Guest JonR

PM and i'll start marking you up instead

so now your black mailing me now :angry:

In hindsight it was really stupid of me to post that.

If you look back at previous pages i actually directly asked Lee directly. He is the only person that could trust to give me an honest answer.

the reason i actually originally started this started this thread was because i was being told conflicting things by different people. So i wanted answers. It was the most consequence serious/mature posts i have ever managed on owlstalk.

Then bear v shark happened, the rest is a blur.

so now your black mailing me now angry.gif

In hindsight it was really stupid of me to post that.

If you look back at previous pages i actually directly asked Lee directly. He is the only person that could trust to give me an honest answer.

the reason i actually originally started this started this thread was because i was being told conflicting things by different people. So i wanted answers. It was the most consequence serious/mature posts i have ever managed on owlstalk.

Then bear v shark happened, the rest is a blur.

i feel you didn't answer the point of my post. -1.

Guest JonR

You're older than me (i assume) and probably bigger than me.

GET SOME NUTS

Wow i actually thought you were late twenties early thirties!

and now im not telling you. I have already been told far more than i ever wanted to know. I just want to be a normal fan, go to matches and cheer the Wednesday on!

Wow i actually thought you were late twenties early thirties!

and now im not telling you. I have already been told far more than i ever wanted to know. I just want to be a normal fan, go to matches and cheer the Wednesday on!

angry.gif

you'll never be normal, JonR. You'll always be the worst person on Owlstalk, OFFICIALLY.

Oh, and flip OFF i'm only just 20!

Edited by southportdc

Guest JonR

angry.gif

you'll never be normal, JonR. You'll always be the worst person on Owlstalk, OFFICIALLY.

Oh, and flip OFF i'm only just 20!

Well if we are going by numbers then yes i am officially the worst person on Owlstalk

here is a picture of me, am i bigger than you?

bodybuilder.jpg

Guest JonR

more convincing if JonR could ever conceivably stand for Dexter Smith.

obviously its my stage name........

Guest JonR

meh. anyone who poses with their top off is obviously a gayer, and gayers can't fight, so i'm confident.

not if i bring my Shark :laugh:

50 pages!

As the poster who finally got this thread to a landmark 50 pages, I have a few words to say.

First of all I'd like to acknowledge that I couldn't have done this without a few people's help- Mark, Simon and Lee have been instrumental in breathing life into this thread, whilst SiJ has shown unwavering committment to the Shark/Bear cause. Not JonR though, he's a useless gayer.

But what I feel this thread shows more than anything is what we SWFC fans are capable of if we work together. Despite the odd attempt to stop us (Grandad), I feel here we have shown that when we are united (ergh) as a team, truly we can produce great things. And for that, Owlstalkers, I thank you.

Except JonR, he's a bad egg, almost at -600 now.

Edited by southportdc

Guest Manwithastick

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RIGHT - THERE ^^ IS A F***ING LINE - LETS LEAVE IT NOW SHALL WE?? EVERYBODY??

Theres more important things right now than a b0ll0ck comparing exercise.

oooo, i can win that. wee wee tail comparing competition? Count me out. It's like a baby carrot on a diet. But testicles - i'm there. Seriously. My nadgers are HUGE. You should of seen them after my op a couple of summers back when i developed elephantitous due to infection.

oooo, i can win that. wee wee tail comparing competition? Count me out. It's like a baby carrot on a diet. But testicles - i'm there. Seriously. My nadgers are HUGE. You should of seen them after my op a couple of summers back when i developed elephantitous due to infection.

hi asl wanna cyber?