Four thousand Palace fans

It started to hurt after the United game.

I'd accepted our fate a few weeks back and was dealing with it reasonably well.

Then those cu nts scored and it all became a bit too much.

For me it was after the Bristol City game. That was where we went down I feel.

Guest bigblue

That's when I felt like it was confirmed too. I'm probably not going to accept it fully until the final whistle tomorrow night (or next Sunday if we get that long) though.

The funniest thing to do is this !

Everyone turn up, then at half time all go home. :rolleyes:

Now that is a good idea.

I wasn't going to go as a protest to a miserable season and a miserable set of 'players' but doing this will actually make a statement and will get some coverage as well.

We can still catch up with the game in the pub

Let's get it organised.

Now that is a good idea.

I wasn't going to go as a protest to a miserable season and a miserable set of 'players' but doing this will actually make a statement and will get some coverage as well.

We can still catch up with the game in the pub

Let's get it organised.

Dont you think it would make more of a statement if we just didnt turn up in the first place, as it would actually hit the club financially, instead of going, giving them money, and then leaving, there going to be laughing there heads off at board level hearing that. would you go into a pub order 10 pints then only drink 5 and leave the rest at the bar, to make a statement.

i dont think so.

Dont you think it would make more of a statement if we just didnt turn up in the first place, as it would actually hit the club financially, instead of going, giving them money, and then leaving, there going to be laughing there heads off at board level hearing that. would you go into a pub order 10 pints then only drink 5 and leave the rest at the bar, to make a statement.

i dont think so.

My ticket is already bought so wouldn't make a difference.

Denying the club funds will mean we will end up with more players like the ones we've got. Can't see the point of it.

Lots of negativity around at the minute, for obvious reasons, but I think it's unlikely that Palace will beat West Brom. I appreciate we havn't got much of a side at the moment, but Palace have a very young, inexperienced team, and a combination of blowing their big chance tomorrow night, and having to draw in front of 30k at Hillsborough may be too much for them.

I'm going any road up...If it means nowt it means nowt...I don't finish work til 12:30, so i'll be fvckin' late...again..I hope to God we are still in with a chance and if we are, a full Hillsborough may just swing it.

Surely by now our players should be able to cope with it...they flipping simply have to..can Palace...i dunno...I can remember a Southend player admitting he frroze that night when he trotted out at a racous Hillsborough when we avoided a drop into even lower depths with a bloody god awful team.

No matter how much we slag off happy clappers, happy clappers slag off cynics, and the stoical chuffs amongst us slag off the rest....Its Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, and sadly it means so much to all of whatever persuasion.

Lets save the autopsy until the body is on the table, then by all means let rip, the pulse is weak, but we at the moment are still alive....

I'm dreading tomorrow night, and if i was honest i fear the worst, but lets see how Palace cope with the pressure of having to do summat, cos if they freeze tomorrow at home.....A full bouncing Hillsborough will be no place for the timid.

I don't want to see Rochdale at Hillsborough...no offense... but it simply means we have fcked it up again, and we do not deserve it...as fans....we do not deserve it as a club, for all Sheffield Wednesday have been, for all the debt, the club have tried to do things the right way.

Others have taken administration and still given themselves a viable chance of losing **** all basically. Palace fans do not deserve the crap they will watch if it pans out wrongly for them...the fookin' club do though....they have taken the 10 point deduction in the hope they scrape up by their bootlaces....any justice....i don't believe there is, but at least our bloody club has not started in 2010, we have not beggared our bloody history because we cannot cope with adverrsity...

Formed in 1867, a rollercoaster of a history, and fans who are in the main part, admired throughout the country for their ardour and stoicism. All this means something, it may be a small crumb of comfort to all of us come Monday night...but it means a lot to me...i'#m proud of this flipping football club, and if it tumbles tomorrow night, i'll still be proud of it...we have tried to do things the proper way...maybe we will fail, and we can lambast board , manager players, and have the usual sport slagging each other off....but this club has been going near on 150 bloody years, and not been to the flipping pawnbrokers once....lets keep it that way...take the bloody brickbats, and if come Sunday we have a fighting chance against a club that cut and run...howl the fookin' halls down!

I've seen many more games that mean nothing than mean something, if you see what I mean, so I'll be there as always.

If we've got a chance I'll be a bag of nerves everytime Palace have the ball. If we've no chance it will be just awful but I've seen it all before. I was there in the lowest post war league crowd, I was there against Napoli and Juventus, I nearly died at Villa Park in 87 (not joking, I feared for my life in the crush), I was at Wembley, I saw Rushden and Diamonds get a draw at Hillsborough.

WTID

I'm going any road up...If it means nowt it means nowt...I don't finish work til 12:30, so i'll be fvckin' late...again..I hope to God we are still in with a chance and if we are, a full Hillsborough may just swing it.

Surely by now our players should be able to cope with it...they flipping simply have to..can Palace...i dunno...I can remember a Southend player admitting he frroze that night when he trotted out at a racous Hillsborough when we avoided a drop into even lower depths with a bloody god awful team.

No matter how much we slag off happy clappers, happy clappers slag off cynics, and the stoical chuffs amongst us slag off the rest....Its Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, and sadly it means so much to all of whatever persuasion.

Lets save the autopsy until the body is on the table, then by all means let rip, the pulse is weak, but we at the moment are still alive....

I'm dreading tomorrow night, and if i was honest i fear the worst, but lets see how Palace cope with the pressure of having to do summat, cos if they freeze tomorrow at home.....A full bouncing Hillsborough will be no place for the timid.

I don't want to see Rochdale at Hillsborough...no offense... but it simply means we have fcked it up again, and we do not deserve it...as fans....we do not deserve it as a club, for all Sheffield Wednesday have been, for all the debt, the club have tried to do things the right way.

Others have taken administration and still given themselves a viable chance of losing **** all basically. Palace fans do not deserve the crap they will watch if it pans out wrongly for them...the fookin' club do though....they have taken the 10 point deduction in the hope they scrape up by their bootlaces....any justice....i don't believe there is, but at least our bloody club has not started in 2010, we have not beggared our bloody history because we cannot cope with adverrsity...

Formed in 1867, a rollercoaster of a history, and fans who are in the main part, admired throughout the country for their ardour and stoicism. All this means something, it may be a small crumb of comfort to all of us come Monday night...but it means a lot to me...i'#m proud of this flipping football club, and if it tumbles tomorrow night, i'll still be proud of it...we have tried to do things the proper way...maybe we will fail, and we can lambast board , manager players, and have the usual sport slagging each other off....but this club has been going near on 150 bloody years, and not been to the flipping pawnbrokers once....lets keep it that way...take the bloody brickbats, and if come Sunday we have a fighting chance against a club that cut and run...howl the fookin' halls down!

That sums up the reason why i'll be there.

That's when it struck me.

From the fistures we had left at the time that was the one game I was certain we'd win.

We lost it.

The clincher, however, was the fact that we never looked capable of winning it. Bristol City offered nothing and would have been content to go home with a 0-0 draw. We were "fighting" for our lives but just gave up.

I pray that we do stay up, but in all honesty we are the third worst team in the division. If Palace hadn't gone into admin we'd already be down.

UTO