Four thousand Palace fans

Assuming Palace beat WBA tomorrow and put us down (as I am certain they will), it begs the question... who's going to bother turning up to to the game on Sunday?

I can't think of a worse way to spend an afternoon. It'll be like a wake for the Wednesday fans in the pubs. Then when you finally get to the ground, there'll be a packed away end in complete party mood taking the mick for two hours. And we'll probably get beaten. I've been home and away this wretched season but I think I'll mow the lawn.

If it wasn't for the fact that they'll be bringing 4/5,000, we'd surely be heading for a record low attendance. When Palace played us in the cup in January there were under 10,000 there to see them beat us.

Guest owls_4_life

I won't be going if we're already down and I've got a season ticket. The players haven't deserved our tremendous support all season if it's not worth anything I'll find a better way to spend the afternoon than that!

I won't be going if we're already down and I've got a season ticket. The players haven't deserved our tremendous support all season if it's not worth anything I'll find a better way to spend the afternoon than that!

I haven't been for the last 6 so I'll think I'll make this 7, oh and I've got a season ticket as well.

Guest tommysqueaker

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This

Guest bigblue

I'll be there regardless.

Singing "ee i ee i ee i oh, up the football league we go, when we win promotion, this is what we'll sing, we are Wednesday, we are Wednesday, Irvine is our king..."

probably not out loud though :)

Feck me I'm gutted. I thought I'd come to terms with it because it's been obvious for months. Game upon game going by with god awful perfomances, missed opportunites and our chamionship status slipping away before our eyes. Why am I now suddenly surprised? Why does it hurt so much? Feckless w-anchors the lot of em!!!

I'll be there regardless.

Singing "ee i ee i ee i oh, up the football league we go, when we win promotion, this is what we'll sing, we are Wednesday, we are Wednesday, Irvine is our king..."

probably not out loud though :)

Feck me I'm gutted. I thought I'd come to terms with it because it's been obvious for months. Game upon game going by with god awful perfomances, missed opportunites and our chamionship status slipping away before our eyes. Why am I now suddenly surprised? Why does it hurt so much? Feckless w-anchors the lot of em!!!

It started to hurt after the United game.

I'd accepted our fate a few weeks back and was dealing with it reasonably well.

Then those cu nts scored and it all became a bit too much.