Four thousand Palace fans

Guest AwayEagle

Assuming Palace beat WBA tomorrow and put us down (as I am certain they will), it begs the question... who's going to bother turning up to to the game on Sunday?

I can't think of a worse way to spend an afternoon. It'll be like a wake for the Wednesday fans in the pubs. Then when you finally get to the ground, there'll be a packed away end in complete party mood taking the mick for two hours. And we'll probably get beaten. I've been home and away this wretched season but I think I'll mow the lawn.

If it wasn't for the fact that they'll be bringing 4/5,000, we'd surely be heading for a record low attendance. When Palace played us in the cup in January there were under 10,000 there to see them beat us.

5,900 expected, mate. And no way on god's earth will we beat West Brom!

It won't be a sellout because it'll be live on BBC if Palace fail to win tomorrow.

If anyone decides to watch ay home or down the boozer when it's just £10 then they deserve a bollocking from Lee Strafford.

Not acceptable and at a tenner everyone can afford it.

Guest AwayEagle

Er...why not? You beat them at their place this season - and that was when they still had something to play for.

We've lost 5 away from home all season (Newcaslte, Bristol Shitty when we score the not given goal, Leicester, Sheff U and Forest), all being hard games. We're good away.

At home, we're poo poo, but even worse under floodlights

Dont you think it would make more of a statement if we just didnt turn up in the first place, as it would actually hit the club financially, instead of going, giving them money, and then leaving, there going to be laughing there heads off at board level hearing that. would you go into a pub order 10 pints then only drink 5 and leave the rest at the bar, to make a statement.

i dont think so.

Why would we be interested in hurting the club financially?