Congratulations Tom Soares.

Both were horrific, but Potter nearly cost us with his stupid handball.

That pass from Soares...... bombing forward.... he stops.... then whacks it back to our left back area...... with no one there..... WTF????

Irvine went crackers, I think Soares got the kite on as Irvine was in his ear constantly after watford scored.

Guest owls_4_life

Soares was terrible last night and clearly had the face on by the end. We're so narrow when we play him on the wing, either play him in his proper position or not at all.

I would rather see him in the middle the Potter.

How the hell does Potter get a game? He's been shocking for months.

On one (rare) first half attach Soars was ahead of everyone including the strikers and Potter was running backwards!

Guest intercity0wl

Awful player, should be playing Gray instead of him for me.

Even Esajas instead of him actually.

Dont push it too far..

Both were horrific, but Potter nearly cost us with his stupid handball.

That pass from Soares...... bombing forward.... he stops.... then whacks it back to our left back area...... with no one there..... WTF????

Irvine went crackers, I think Soares got the kite on as Irvine was in his ear constantly after watford scored.

HAHA. That was like a cross field long ball i play on FIFA from right to left back. Always ended up curling way behind the intended player.

Anyways... Soares had a shocker. A real bad game. He had a good game on Saturday against Derby.Very rarely lost possession, but last night, i think everythin he touched went to a Watford player. Disapointing really.

And as for Potter.... the blokes a liability. WTF was he thinking with the handball? He very VERY nearly cost us a couple of valuable points.

He also did his usual trick, when we can switch play from left to right quickly as Soares & Nolan were free, he recieves the ball from Spurr, then takes a touch, slowly turns around with the ball and at his leisure he plays it out wide right. In the meantime to Watford defenders have re-grouped and covered both Soares & Nolan. He's sooooooooooo slow in possession it's unreal. He needs 2 minutes to think about things. Like i've said before, i've never seen a player so out of form for so long never get dropped. Bizarre.

Guest harveyhamfeet

i didnt think soares was as bad as some of you are making out. he wasn't great. but he wasnt gash

(Snigger)

not sure which game you were watching. He was beyond dreadful. Absolutely shocking.

Awful player, should be playing Gray instead of him for me.

Even Esajas instead of him actually.

gray should be nowhere near the team,he's finished at this level. played three minutes and was nackered and awful.couldn't even waste time in the corner and walked it out of play!!!

Vital 3 points and it's still not enough for some, have to find something to ***** about, shameful.

:ohmy:

So let me get this right... according to you, football supporters absolutely should not comment on the performances of the players if they've won (unless you've given them prior permission presumably) !?

Flag down a cab and get the driver to take you to the real world.