Congratulations Tom Soares.

Guest Manwithastick

Vital 3 points and it's still not enough for some, have to find something to ***** about, shameful.

were you there? no you weren't. you were home in Sweden masturbating over your huge bandwidth. It was flipping awful last night imo. I'm genuinely shocked at some of the praise being offered. Compare us with say Sflaphorpe. They're in the same poo as us and they tear their equally crap

opposition a new arse on tuesday night. Last night, first half especially, we looked like a flipping pub team on a summer wee wee up tour after half the team had all turned 21 the day before and they'd not managed to get to bed for 36 hours. We were actually suggesting the threat of bottom rape at HT might

be required to shock them out of the stupor they were in.

Ultimately we got the 3 points. I'm prepared to wager a sizable amount that if we play like that for the rest of the season we will be comfortably relegated.

were you there? no you weren't. you were home in Sweden masturbating over your huge bandwidth. It was flipping awful last night imo. I'm genuinely shocked at some of the praise being offered. Compare us with say Sflaphorpe. They're in the same poo as us and they tear their equally crap

opposition a new arse on tuesday night. Last night, first half especially, we looked like a flipping pub team on a summer wee wee up tour after half the team had all turned 21 the day before and they'd not managed to get to bed for 36 hours. We were actually suggesting the threat of bottom rape at HT might

be required to shock them out of the stupor they were in.

Ultimately we got the 3 points. I'm prepared to wager a sizable amount that if we play like that for the rest of the season we will be comfortably relegated.

Jim I agree with Grimbarian and that's cheap shot about him not coming mate. The point is: 3 of em!! yep it was dire and uninspiring but right here right now WTF safety however obtained =deal? The mess left by BL was always going to be difficult to save. However If they ( AI new team) play like that next season the crowd will be about 10k.and one of them will not be me cos if that was us motivated &`fighting for our lives oh deary me

Yeah both Potter and Soares were poor but can't belive nobody has said anything bout Tudguy!!!

He was by far the worst player on the pitch he offered nothing every time he gets the ball he's got to pass it then just stands there. Just wanders about pointing at other players to pick men up when he's bout 2 foot away from them. Plays way to deep so when he gets ball he can't beat a msn cause he's got no pace.

It's getting to the point where I'd rather have Jeffers playing and that's sayin summat

Tudgay, Soares, Potter were very poor. People moan about how Potter never gets dropped, fair enough, he has been ineffectual for a few months, but how does Spurr keep getting a game? He is by far the worst regularly selected player at the club in my thirty five years of watching. Unbelievable!

Oh, and start with Jeffers on Saturday.

Tudgay, Soares, Potter were very poor. People moan about how Potter never gets dropped, fair enough, he has been ineffectual for a few months, but how does Spurr keep getting a game? He is by far the worst regularly selected player at the club in my thirty five years of watching. Unbelievable!

Oh, and start with Jeffers on Saturday.

100% agree with the above, Spurr is the most overrated player at this club!!

Would like to see Jeffers start too, Maybe move Varney to wing if JJ not fit, as he looked a threat going forward in 2nd half (only threat)

Guest PAUL.

Maybe pulling in to the car park last night at 5.30 in his gleaming AUDI R8 had something to do with him not having his mind on the job last night, as it certainly wasn't on the pitch.

To be fair though, he wasn't on his own at being on another planet.

Guest Manwithastick

Oh I'm so sorry Mr Truefan, now fuck off you ***.

I never claimed to be a truefan. But then i didn't slam those that attended for having the opinion that we shouldn't all be sucking each others dicks because we managed to get 3 points last night. The fact is you weren't there so aren't really in a position to complain about those

that were unimpressed with the way we played/went about things. As i said, play like that in the last 7 games and i reckon we might get 3-5 points. Bye bye CCC.

Edited by Manwithastick

I never claimed to be a truefan. But then i didn't slam those that attended for having the opinion that we shouldn't all be sucking each others dicks because we managed to get 3 points last night. The fact is you weren't there so aren't really in a position to complain about those

that were unimpressed with the way we played/went about things. As i said, play like that in the last 7 games and i reckon we might get 3-5 points. Bye bye CCC.

So vulgar!

You must be a very unhappy man.

Take up yoga and chill out.

Goosfraba.....................I feel pretty, I feel pretty

That pass from Soares...... bombing forward.... he stops.... then whacks it back to our left back area...... with no one there..... WTF????

Yup, terrble. And we didn't regain posession again until after Cleverley put the ball in the back of the net, and there was a chance to release Tudgay down the wing. Soares has not been good for a while, but last night was just plain embarrassing.

Guest Manwithastick

So vulgar!

You must be a very unhappy man.

Take up yoga and chill out.

shock horror, Apple has a pop. I was the one called a *** and told to **** off but of course you missed that. Vulgar? I'll take that. This is the internet - none of it rumbleing matters and none of it is 'real'. In 'real' life i'm more than capable of moderating my language and behaviour where necessary.

On here you can simply suck my fat one.

shock horror, Apple has a pop. I was the one called a *** and told to **** off but of course you missed that. Vulgar? I'll take that. This is the internet - none of it rumbleing matters and none of it is 'real'. In 'real' life i'm more than capable of moderating my language and behaviour where necessary.

On here you can simply suck my fat one.

A watertight plea for internet groomers!

Jesus wept