Lee Strafford on Football Heaven

Guest Ripley Owl

I won't get to hear this as I've got a school governors meeting. If it's full of numptys and pigs could somebody ring in and show Lee he has got some support. I fear a hatchet job. Piggy walker got a dig in yesterday about renewing season tickets and I can foresee some interesting callers being allowed through. Fingers crossed lee gives a good account of himself.

I won't get to hear this as I've got a school governors meeting. If it's full of numptys and pigs could somebody ring in and show Lee he has got some support. I fear a hatchet job. Piggy walker got a dig in yesterday about renewing season tickets and I can foresee some interesting callers being allowed through. Fingers crossed lee gives a good account of himself.

It shows the world we live in that somone in power can talk for 30 minutes and make us feel great about SWFC or the exact opposite.

I agree that tonight is a bit of a risk for LS but I suppose he feels he has no option but to address the fans and face the music.

It makes me wonder how RS will be selecting the callers. There could be some geniune Owls whom have massive critisisms of LS.

Let's hope LS stays professional and doesnt get too emotional (like he does on here sometimes), otherwise he might score a own goal and turn more fans against him. I respect that he's giving it a go and stepping in the lions den. He deserves credit.

If LS is receving some flack, then I hope he remembers to take a deep breathe, count to 3 and think carefully about his response.

He needs to be prepared and think about diplomacy.

Edited by sheffsteel

Guest mozzyblue

It's a bit of genius by Lee to be honest.

He will be using Radio Sheffield as a free advert to try and get everyone to buy season tickets......and Radio Sheffield have been suckered into it !!!!

:biggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

As I said, he has done them over for his gain, but we as fans will have to suffer having ticket sales forced down our necks in the hope of hearing about imminent investment/takeover/spending plans.

Grin and bear it I say......................