Lee Strafford on Football Heaven

Guest Ripley Owl

Get him off. Mr want want want

I think all mr want want want, wants value for money and a winning wednesday side, free country free speech let the guy have his say for fooks sake.

As ever, LS comes across much much better on the radio than on here.

tbh, I'd rather LS was asked either "harder" or "numpty" questions to give him the chance to put over what he's trying to do than listen to an hour of arselicking.

Edited by Owlsfan

I think Malcolm was needed, asked all of the usually stupid questions which got the answers people who read this site already know.

True,

All answered in a calm manner and hopefully prevents numerous repeat questions (if only that worked on here)

Malcolm (I like listening to my own voice)

"Why should I put my hard earned cash into buying a season ticket?"

"Lee why don't you put some of your hard earned cash into bringing in a loan player?"

"Why aren't you looking for some funds to bring in loan players?"

Malcolm go forth and multiply. Do you think the investment process may have a clue that we are trying to get funds in and if you and others won't invest in our club that can, why the flip should you have the cheek to expect Lee to use his own money to bring a loan player?

I think all mr want want want, wants value for money and a winning wednesday side, free country free speech let the guy have his say for fooks sake.

I was referring to him wanting LS to put money in. Why does he have to? He is just a fan like us but he is part running the club. He isnt getting paid.

Don't we all but anyone with half a brain knows Lee hasn't got money to put in, how many times does he have to say it :angry:

I was referring to him wanting LS to put money in. Why does he have to? He is just a fan like us but he is part running the club. He isnt getting paid.

Not everybody knows straffords history, not everybody cares about straffords history, not everyone has access to the intertnet, some people just go to the game, watch it, see us lose, go home and have a moan.

May have heard him wrong, but think he asked if he was willing, not that he wanted him to. He doesn't have to, but it's at least a valid question given the current table state.

For the record i think the guy is doing a great job, if i had a few bob i wouldnt risk it on a football club.

so we could have been taken over twice in the last year,.

wow... im glad where waiting for the right backer

If only Munto had been interested and we'd bitten their hands off.. Sven would be at S6, Sol Campbell our defensive rock. We'd be promoted by now...

...Oh, wait...

Edited by Auckland Owl