Lee Strafford on Football Heaven

Guest Ripley Owl

Guest Aaron

This is his time to tell us the truth to what is happening at the club there are many questions that need answering and we need the truth. There are rumours that the staff at s6 have already decided who is leaving at the end of the season and rumours that the budget will go down too.

If we go down to League One will the prices remain the same?

What is the chance ofus being tookover if we stay up?

If we reach the s/t target will there be money to spend?

Is Hillsborough get increased to 50,000 if England get the WC?

If we go down will players be sold?

I'm not a fan of LS, I think he's just good with words and conning us into believing that something is going to happen, when it actually isn't.

This is his time to tell us the truth to what is happening at the club there are many questions that need answering and we need the truth. There are rumours that the staff at s6 have already decided who is leaving at the end of the season and rumours that the budget will go down too.

I'm not a fan of LS, I think he's just good with words and conning us into believing that something is going to happen, when it actually isn't.

3 posts, 2 years.....Does Aaron rhyme with Karen?

To be fair, players should be sold even if we stay up :ph34r:

Will it??? Same old, same old buy tickets blah blah blah (Nap)

Well that's what I mean, it's down to the callers to make it a good listen and ask the questions that need answering.

I'm more than fed up with the same old broken record playing, I've been vocal enough about it. Perhaps on Wednesday night there might be something worth hearing, maybe just maybe........

What you gonna ask him Sam?

After my Howard Webb Radio Sheffield incident, I think I'm barred.

I've actually nothing to ask him in all honesty, I've conversed with him a couple of times and have nothing that needs answering. I could ask him to stop playing that broken record though :biggrin:

I fear that LS will do lots of talking but say very little apart from his normal mantra of "prove you're true fan by buying a ST".

Also I'm concious that these types of things are usually stage managed with hand picked "safe/ non controversial" callers.

I actually admire and support LS with his vision BUT I absolutely hate the politician types that deflect the blame and spin positivity.

LS has the potential to be a great Chairman and that's why I feel anger he gets involved in sarcastic and personal *** for tat debates with fellow Owls.

I understand what he's trying to do but don't like some of his methods.

I know quite a few Owls that cringe at his methods and some don't even like him but (mainly for the benefit of Billsaja) almost everyone I know support him in his efforts.

Yeah cos he has been lieing all this time and anyway if you was really bothered you could of come to the meeting last thursday but like alot on here they winge about LS but they wont attend a meeting with him. You just like to slag him of on forums like this instead of being man enough to ask him face to face. :rolleyes:

To be fair to LS at executive level it is often dangerous (almost unprofessional) to tell the truth.

He's hardly going to say I think these Yanks are stringing us along and I'm losing hope of a deal being done and he's hardly going to say

that he agree's everything is $hite and there's no hope for the future and that he understands why fans don't come to Hillsboro.

He has to spin (a little) and be upbeat and postive. However he also has to be concious that he can only keep this up for so long as people will lose

patience and demand to see evidence of positivity and good times ahead. It can be a tricky balancing act.

Guest Ripley Owl

Top Man Lee. Fronting up when times are tough is what it's all about, lets hope the players follow your lead.

BTW did anyone hear John Ryan's comments.

The guys got balls, so lets try and support him tomorrow night and maybe he can enlighten us on one or two things ! :biggrin: