Lee Strafford on Football Heaven

Guest Ripley Owl

The Co-op were painted in a good light by LS and rightly so. They also hold the major say in the (non existant) 'administration' issue and would also stand to lose out massively if this was to happen, now at least we know it is not an option and anybody even musing this issue needs to take a lit blow torch to their knackers.

The Co-op have also already offered to forego a massive slice of their loan in a bid to assist the club in obtaining investment, attempting to benefit us further.Lets hope we get an improvement on the pitch from these lame arse wage stealers, masquerading as Wednesday players.

Why do you say that?

My favourite bit was when piggy bennett was questioning the attendances.

Pig "Is 24k in league one achievable? (sounding like he's being really smug)"

LS "yes we did it last time we we're down there"

Pig "One off games but not average"

LS "We averaged over 24k down there"

Pig "Oh"

My favourite bit was when piggy bennett was questioning the attendances.

Pig "Is 24k in league one achievable? (sounding like he's being really smug)"

LS "yes we did it last time we we're down there"

Pig "One off games but not average"

LS "We averaged over 24k down there"

Pig "Oh"

In fairness currently I can't see us getting that 24k again. People seem more downbeat about things recently.

Although win first few games and that could all change.

In fairness currently I can't see us getting that 24k again. People seem more downbeat about things recently.

The season we nearly averaged 24k (don't think we did quite get it though, not sure where that's come from) came on the back of black balloons against QPR. Anything is possible.

It is mate.

Great bloke, great attitude, which doesn't always get conveyed by the way he talks on here.

That's why I dont get me knickers in a twist when Lee posts cringworthy stuff.

He just doesn't come across very well in the written word, just like many off us(me) in that respect.....but when you listen to him speak he's a totally different bloke.

That's why I dont get me knickers in a twist when Lee posts cringworthy stuff.

He just doesn't come across very well in the written word, just like many off us(me) in that respect.....but when you listen to him speak he's a totally different bloke.

exactly.

Charm does not always transmit into the written word. Also people without much charm can come over like they are a legend.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

hahaha, priceless!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

They're obsession with Wednesday is laughable. Bomber Commander's my own favourite, little man syndrome perhaps?? :biggrin:

Oxoman has been funny last few nights, last night Wednesday were a bunch of no hopers and he was looking forward to seeing Oxford playing us next season and tonight he's been telling everyone Wednesday are number one club in Sheffield and Oxford are a bigger club than Blunts because they won Milk Cup in 80's.

Oxford's Fishcake!!! :biggrin:

Guest gringo69

Why do you say that?

Because its common knowledge they have. They have pretty much agreed to halve our debt to them to attract a suitable investment deal from a suitable investor.

Much better than his postings online.

Felt that LS came across pretty well.

Far easier medium to communicate his vision and opinions.

Time will tell i geuss.

I agree.

I wish he'd stick to using radio and public meetings to interact with the fan base.

Getting involved with fans online, as he has done on here, does more harm than good in my opinion.

Very good programme. Lee came across well. Didn't reveal much that regular posters on here didn't already know but that's no bad thing. I had 2 conversations yesterday with 2 fans. 1 a ST holder, 1 who rarely goes. Both of them were looking forward to hearing him finally getting some stick for not putting money in. You can imagine my response to them. Can't wait to see them this morning to see what they thought.

That pig that rang in was priceless. Rang to take the wee wee, got shot down by Lee and Seth then couldn't get a word in while Lee reeled off a load of facts. Then had to admit to being a pig. Loved it.

We are light years from where we were 18 months ago off the field. Lee is as pissed off as any of us about on the field. We're moving forward after 10 years of dogshit. It'll do me for now.