Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Jesus Christ almighty...just got in from work , randomly flicked through the thread, and thought i was on an estate agents site..then noticed geoff,

Welcome back mate..."Barny army"...bit cold up in Newcastle was it?

Bills fights Joe...Joe fights back...all with ammunition that ricochets all over the place, but when it hits...hardly hurts...how the **** does that happen?

..freakin'.... "i know a woman in Wisconsin who can nip round and check yer house out?"...Edmonton Oilers...is that a bleedin' garage?

What an amusing and semi informative thread...Bill gettin' sucked off at half time...beats the hell out of fat blokes kickin' a ball in the centre circle... (or may seem very much the same)

May i just add my two penn...err cents worth

I do not give a flying **** who either of you are, have been or will be...obviously i care about Geoff, as ive always had a fckin soft spot for the homeless

What a tawdry merry go round of financiers waving their dicks at each other...

Heads down....(may be appropriate in the future)...keep going Wednesday fans....simply read this crap and be amused by it...all will out in the end..and posturing pundits can then fold their festerin' foreskins in the soft pink pages of the financial times...

fookin' laughable

Nah, you just drink from the bottle don't you?

Not at my age. I've left my hellraising days behind I'm afraid.

This thread was in danger of getting serious but I think we're rescuing it. Even I got a little antsy earlier. I may have to retreat to the boudoir known as the dressing room soon to take stock.

Guest barrybanned

Just in from the pub - see this thread has grown some!

Fat Neil posting!

Saw Rob Waugh mentioned?

Went to school with our Robert - slimy little cnut, pig to boot.

Decent at cricket, bottled it bigtime at football.

Heard you dissed me mate at some wedding in Italy?

Would love to catch up sometime.

:biggrin:

Not at my age. I've left my hellraising days behind I'm afraid.

This thread was in danger of getting serious but I think we're rescuing it. Even I got a little antsy earlier. I may have to retreat to the boudoir known as the dressing room soon to take stock.

Theres a pip in my gin and tonic.

7/10

Guest billsaja

So fun though it has been, tinged with sadness that old Joe's international merchant banking business is just a two man show with a very odd history (ebay Rovers, disappearing investors in the ice hockey deal in Iowa etc) run out of a tiny office in a small building in a little village, it was nothing more than another day in the crazy world that is Sheffield Wednesday.

Of course the GOOD news is that the real people involved in this are coming to S6 this weekend for 3 days of meetings to conclude things so those of us who are shareholders - me and Granddad included - will get our notifications early next week, that really is smashing news.

Geoff was good enough to call earlier today after I asked him to in order to make sure that he really did understand that there was no intended malice on my side, and I must say the man is charming, polite and professional and I totally understand why he was so popular on here back in the day. It was a mature conversation between grown ups and at no time did either of us feel the need to express how rich or fat we were to show we were bigger or better than each other (if I am going to do battle with a charlatan, much prefer the English variety who maintain some humour and dignity). It was the first time we have ever had the chance to talk to each other and was probably long overdue.

In the meantime, I will not back down from the self-appointed Former Head of Secured Finance at Wachovia (titter titter) and self-styled advisor to Liverpool and several top US sports teams (titter titter).

I am off to start my own blog on bigsoccer.com, embellish my background and make up some clients. My office address will be Unit 204, Gristhorpe Bay, Filey, North Yorkshire, YO14 9PU - a little higher-end than that place Joe sent the link to, but plenty big enough for my operation.

Sleep well all, less than 120 hours until it's all over (per Joe)

Guest Bellsview

Well if nothing else this thread, having read through it all tonight, helps prove to me just how difficult a job LS has, because if some of these people posting in this thread are supposed "friends" of SWFC then we might as well welcome back DA, KW and AC with open arms.

This club is virtually on its knees at the moment and threads like this show that there are a number of people sniffing around who are happy to kick us when we are down.

The one good thing about this thread (if I can call it that) is that these people haven't been able to bluff LS and are very much on the outside trying to get in. There's very little, if anything factual being posted about the club, just a lot of ego's battling it out over very little to do with SWFC.

I'll stick with LS/NP and our relationship with the Co-op for the timebeing thank you very much, rather than take in any of this flannel. I don't trust bills, Sheard is an absolute joke with no credibility whatsoever and I don't know enough about Joe to give an informed view either way.

The one bloke I do trust in all this is though is LS, and thankfully he is the only one of the 4 mentioned who matters to us supporters.

So fun though it has been, tinged with sadness that old Joe's international merchant banking business is just a two man show with a very odd history (ebay Rovers, disappearing investors in the ice hockey deal in Iowa etc) run out of a tiny office in a small building in a little village, it was nothing more than another day in the crazy world that is Sheffield Wednesday.

Of course the GOOD news is that the real people involved in this are coming to S6 this weekend for 3 days of meetings to conclude things so those of us who are shareholders - me and Granddad included - will get our notifications early next week, that really is smashing news.

Geoff was good enough to call earlier today after I asked him to in order to make sure that he really did understand that there was no intended malice on my side, and I must say the man is charming, polite and professional and I totally understand why he was so popular on here back in the day. It was a mature conversation between grown ups and at no time did either of us feel the need to express how rich or fat we were to show we were bigger or better than each other (if I am going to do battle with a charlatan, much prefer the English variety who maintain some humour and dignity). It was the first time we have ever had the chance to talk to each other and was probably long overdue.

In the meantime, I will not back down from the self-appointed Former Head of Secured Finance at Wachovia (titter titter) and self-styled advisor to Liverpool and several top US sports teams (titter titter).

I am off to start my own blog on bigsoccer.com, embellish my background and make up some clients. My office address will be Unit 204, Gristhorpe Bay, Filey, North Yorkshire, YO14 9PU - a little higher-end than that place Joe sent the link to, but plenty big enough for my operation.

Night Rob :ph34r:

Guest billsaja

I still keep coming back to the same old question.....

How do people like the bills and anglofile make such long posts with such perfect spelling and grammer etc in such a short space of time? I'm a proper spacker when it comes to typing and they have my respect for that if nothing else. And after reading this thread there is nothing else.

In my line of work they teach you to type quickly and accurately and spell and grammar check as you go (just for you FC)

Could you send me boxes of "Elixier of eternal life" on...i think that where i left 'em?

Guest Deleted member

Did he apologise for threatening you with a cricket bat? Did you mention glassing the c***?

Or is that all in the past now?

(Im looking hard for positives here?)

Geoff if your still on can I pose these qustions?

I said the national press don't give a poo about Sheffield Wednesday. You replied 'au contraire'.

You and the bills had telephone contact today which led me to think was bills a journalist. You replied 'No. He's not at Waugh with me'.

Is cloud9 going to be exposed in the press and do we have to prepare for a shitstorm day?

Imagines Geoff, jumpin' out of cardboard box and shoutin' "Dammit!..he's found me again!"