Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest billsaja

Old Geoff's gone! fecking bottled it! Got to wonder why him n Bills spoke tonight then he came along to observe events!

He was already observing. After the bottling/cricket bat stuff started getting dragged back up, thought it was worth he and I clearing the air, nothing sinister.

And fun though it is to speculate, I am probably best off nixing the rumour of my being Rob Waugh at this juncture. You think any journo from the local rags would put his stuff on here before putting it in the papers? Rob was days behind everything on the Sheard story, and still won some bloody award for it!

It's a new dawn at the club, time to let bygones be bygones - heck if old Geoff and I can bury the hatchet, after he played fast and loose and I went on my witchhunt, surely all Wednesdayites can go Forwards Together, no?

Edited by billsaja

He was already observing. After the bottling/cricket bat stuff started getting dragged back up, thought it was worth he and I clearing the air, nothing sinister.

And fun though it is to speculate, I am probably best off nixing the rumour of my being Rob Waugh at this juncture. You think any journo from the local rags would put his stuff on here before putting it in the papers? Rob was days behind everything on the Sheard story, and still won some bloody award for it!

It's a new dawn at the club, time to let bygones be bygones - heck if old Geoff and I can bury the hatchet, after he played fast and loose and I went on my witchhunt, surely all Wednesdayites can go Forwards Together, no?

you know more than your letting on. ;-)

Cracking thread. Should hit the 1000 tomorrow.

Edited by M Royds

Guest billsaja

you know more than your letting on. ;-)

Cracking thread. Should hit the 1000 tomorrow.

I don't think denying being Rob Waugh constitutes an admission of ignorance...........no offense Rob, but like the man on the X-Files said, the Truth is out there, go find it (or shoot me another note, happy to help)

On reflection theres very little to choose between the three characters that are driving this thread. Attention seeking, name dropping, bullshitters to a man

I don't believe that any of them give a poo poo about Sheffield Wednesday.

Lee, I know where his loyaltys lie, and what he's striving for.

I'll stick with him.